Welcome to Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites !

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

Sign in to follow this  

Music What.cd | What | 2014

6 posts in this topic

Tracker Name : What.cd
Tracker URL : What.cd
Tracker Type : Music
Signup URL : Invite Signup
Tracker Description :
As far as I'm concerned, every music lover should be a part of this community. It is very well organized.... Actually, let me rephrase. It is the most organized tracker that I have been on. Whatever band you're looking for, you'll be able to find it in seconds and in whatever format, That's why there are hardly any "dupes" because every band/album is categorized by format/year. Say you wanted to upload a V0 rip to an album that already had a FLAC and a 320, you would just hit "add format" so it would be grouped with the rest of the album. The other day I made the mistake of uploading a scene release of a new album in V0 when there was already a V0 CD uploaded. I thought a "scene" release was considered unique, but it's not. I missed that one in the rules;) Thank god another user busted me on it before a mod so I could delete it... Just shows how users look out for one another.
Many think that "What.cd" is strictly music, but that is far from the truth. There is a huge collection of apps, e-books, e-learning videos, audiobooks, comedy, comics, etc... Personally, I've downloaded some great software and they usually don't kill your ratio ;)
The IRC is very active. I go on from time to time and there's definitely a lot more folks on there than on other trackers. The server is invite only with the exception of the help channel. I went on the #help the other day for a little problem, and they fixed it for me in no time.
The only downfall that I have found is that it is definitely hard to seed unless you upload your own torrents, own a fast seedbox and make use of the freeleech staff picks or fill requests. I was lucky and made use of the staff picks before i realised what i was doing and reached P.U well before i was a member long enough to earn it. usually it will take around a month though for the average user. but may i stress it is very VERY hard to seed at what i have 700+ torrents and still am luck to get 1gb a day in upload, most of which are from the freeleech section mind.
Home/News :
Torrent Categories :
Browse Page :
Collages :
Requests :
Top 10 Torrents :
Forums :
Rules :
Userclasses/Promotion :
Donations :
Ratings & Personal Commentary :
Content : 10/10