Welcome to Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites !

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab the free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signup. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

CKlein

You have a problem ask here

23 posts in this topic

Evening / morning. How can I ask for ann invite?

Thank you

Request Section Rules [Must Read]

Request Template:

Thread Name : [Req] Name Of the Tracker

The Thread Should contain the following Details :

1) Tracker Name :

2) Why Do You Need It :

3) Ratio Proof Of Your Best Tracker [Minimum-1] :

4) SpeedTest :

5) Any Other Things (optional) :

Request Rules:

# To Open a Request You must have 20 posts.

# Any request's found without the above template will be deleted.

# Only ONE request allowed per month per user. If your request doesn't get filled in one month, pm a staff to lock your first request, then you can open another.

# When that request is filled you will have to inform any staff to move your thread to "Filled Request section.", Then you can make another.

# Do not post unedited Ratio proofs. Make sure to have them properly edited like this example.

# Posting unedited ratio proofs will get your request deleted and you may even find yourself with a warning.

# Last thing do not post your email in public this will get you a warning as well.

If you don't follow the template and rules, you will leave us with no choice than to delete your request.

Request Section: /forum/23-request-section/">http://www.invitehawk.com/forum/23-request-section/

• Upvote 1

evening morning / im having a hard decision looking for a seedbox+a torrent tracker private one.

. Can anyone suggest one that I can use?

Thanks

Edited by puentejo

On 11/5/2015, 4:49:53, SpIdEr said:

Hi,

Feedback doesn't work..I tried 5 times each time I go to a blank page.

hi my friend. follow these steps

18oGCuU.png
WMtblx0.png
LkNw8Ou.png

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2015, 5:47:24, SpIdEr said:

The same problem I go to a blank page.

I'm going to try at another time.

Thanks for the help Watchdogs!

Yeah, we're aware of this issue and we're trying to resolve it as soon as possible.

Kind Regards,

Jordan

• Upvote 1

Hi,

I need help very necessary ... I have given a negative Feedback by mistake

I am sure I choose positive.

Please, I really want changed or deleted the negative Feedback icon

9 hours ago, SpIdEr said:

Hi,

I need help very necessary ... I have given a negative Feedback by mistake

I am sure I choose positive.

Please, I really want changed or deleted the negative Feedback icon

Done :)

Regards,
Ethan!

• Upvote 1

Hello sir! how are you? Because i use the same username and in other private trackers,could you please change it for me?

Thank you and sorry to disturb you :)

14 minutes ago, nikolaos8 said:

Hello sir! how are you? Because i use the same username and in other private trackers,could you please change it for me?

Thank you and sorry to disturb you :)

Done :)

Regards,
Ethan!

21 hours ago, zeebarf1 said:

i was trying to put a donation through Paypal but the only option was skill. So no more donations through Paypal? 

I have sent you the instructions to donate via PayPal.

Regards,

Jordan

22 hours ago, zeebarf1 said:

Hi guys! Are there any recommendations where to find tutorials on using VPS or seedbox for torrenting?

Thanks in advance!

Which type of tutorials you need? You wanna take your own VPS and setup torrent client on it?

18 hours ago, zeebarf1 said:

Can I use a VPN?

Thank you!

VPN is Virtual Private Network and it is used to hide your real IP address. VPN's can be hosted at VPS which is Virtual Private Server.

If you want to run VPS for torrents, you can get one from OVH.com, they provide one of the best servers all around.

Hello prince,

well.. a lot of certain "users" done crazy shit on some trackers, there for... country ban...

Regards