Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

  • We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png


  • 0
thesoreloser

Change font

Question

The cursive fonts are really hard to read. How do I change the settings for them to be normal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 answers to this question

  • 0
19 hours ago, thesoreloser said:

The cursive fonts are really hard to read. How do I change the settings for them to be normal?

Which font you want us to change? A screenshot would help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/17/2016 at 7:35 AM, Jordan said:

Which font you want us to change? A screenshot would help.

I think he might be said that about forum post text font   . BTW I have a question  that can i add cover photo which one I see this your profile ? @Jordan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Archiee said:

I think he might be said that about forum post text font   . BTW I have a question  that can i add cover photo which one I see this your profile ? @Jordan

Profile cover photo is a VIP feature and only available to VIPs and Donors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Jordan said:

Profile cover photo is a VIP feature and only available to VIPs and Donors.

Ohh ! My bad ...... :cry::cry_much: I thought I can ... BTW thanks ! !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Who Viewed the Topic

    3 members have viewed this topic:
    Archiee  Matrixreformed  Mastan