Welcome to Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites !

Welcome to InviteHawk.com | Your favorite Bit-torrent Community and Marketplace for all Private Torrent Invites and Guides !, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or SignIn.

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab the free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signup. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here

Ethan

Refund Terms and Policies | Guarantee Guide

1 post in this topic

Ethan's Refund Policy :

Refund Policy on Torrent Sites :

Invites :

1. Invites are non-refundable unless mentioned otherwise
2. Invites carry a no refund policy as they are safer than accounts.
3. No tracker allows buying and selling of invites but no tracker can track if an invite was sold.
4. Invites can get disabled due to various reasons such as : 

• User being blacklisted on the tracker
  • User previously disabled on the tracker
  • User being disabled on another friendly tracker as they share information at times
  • User using a new IP but the same seedbox IP (They rarely blacklist seedbox IP's)
  • Invite being purchased - no way they can find this out (Happens rarely)
  • User going to the IRC after getting disabled without informing me and accepting the invite was purchased
  • Having a bad ratio by just leeching/downloading and not seeding back the torrents
  • Users can also be disabled due to inactivity. Each tracker has a different rule for inactivity, kindly read through the rules first.

Accounts :

1. All accounts carry a warranty of 1 month by default unless mentioned otherwise
2. All accounts carry a warranty of 1 month upto 1 year. Extended warranty will be mentioned before the purchase
3. Warranty void if you do not follow the rules i ask you to follow while selling the account
4. Warranty is void if you go to the IRC without talking to me about the account being disabled
5. Warranty void if you tell on the IRC that you purchased the account
6. After discussing the scenario and going to the IRC, if they choose not to enable the account then I would need a screenshot of the chat to process a refund.
7. No refund will be made if you fail to provide a screenshot of the conversation on the IRC
8. If you did not understand the refund policy or have some doubts, kindly ask me to explain it better
9. Refund terms are as follows :

• A replacement will be provided first and if not available then a refund shall be made
  • Refund will be calculated according to the price of the account, guarantee applicable and the duration for which the account was working
  • Full refund will be made only if the account stops working within 48 hours of purchase.
  • How will the refund be calculated?

For example : If the cost of the account is 100 Euros and the guarantee applicable is 50 days then the cost of the account will be 2 euros/day. If the account stops working after 10 days then you will get a refund of 80 Euros (40 days x 2 Euros)
        For example : If the cost of the account is 30 Euros and the guarantee applicable is 30 days then the cost of the account will be 1 euro/day. If the account stops working after 15 days then you will get a refund of 15 Euros (15 days x 1 Euro)

.::TheAdmin's Store!! One Stop Shop For All Your Needs::.

Want to buy something quick? : Visit the fixed price store and buy quickly

Want a Buffered Account? : Visit the Buffered Account Store

Click to : Grab a Package Deal or see the Discounts

Looking for some Microsoft Keys : .::Ethan's Official License-Key Store::.

Looking for Netflix|HULU|HBO or others? : .::Ethan's Official Digital Media Store::.

Wanna get Fit? Get a FitBit!

Want to feel Safe? Check my Feedbacks!