Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

willzxxx

WTB CGPeers

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, i am looking at purchasing a CGpeers account for a fair/reasonable price. 

I am getting back into private torrenting however i sold my old account.

Anyone able to help me out ? 

Cheers

I have kindly been messaged with a offer. Thanks Alot everyone !

A lot of very helpful people on this forum.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Archiee
      Tracker's Name:    CGPeers
      Genre:    Other
      Sign-up Link:   https://www.cgpeers.com/register.php
      Closing date:    Open for 48 hours.
      Additional information:    CGPeers is a Private Torrent Tracker for 3D/Visual Effects / Computer Graphics/Design / Computer Assisted Art material.
    • By arizqureshi
      Have Cgpeers.to invites and needed blutopia invtes. Thankyou
    • By Alam Alonzo
      Hi Im guy that want to learn programming  as second career. Im architect I used to download everiting from cgpeers  i love it and when I notice that there is pages as cgpeers for programming I got happy. Im 28 year old and Im looking forward to get invites. 
    • By jpcop
      EDIT : My objective fulfiled, case closed

Hello, I am looking for DanishBits Invitation. In exchange , I am offering these tracker accounts , you can only choose Three(!) :
      1. CGPeers ( Computer Graphic Design Materials for Pro)
      2.TorrentBD ( Closed tracker, general, mostly uncut games ,movies)
      3.HD-bits (Hd content)
      4.HDME(Hd content)
      5.Cheggit (Adult content)
      6. PussyTorrents(Adult Content)
      7. divTeam (General, spain, classic )
      8. BlueBird (HD, Russia)
      After deciding which one do you want, just PM me. And he who'll give me DanishBits Invitation, know thanks in advance.