Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Workday

4x HDTorrents + 4x Waffle + 3x Demonoid Invite Giveaway

16 posts in this topic

Replying to the thread too!

reply to this thread

Applying for DEMONOID

That's great for ur invitation ! 

I added like with upvote !

I just need HDTORRENTS 

Thank u :) @Workday

Edited by Archiee

Replying to the post; interested on HDTorrents

Thanks

Thanks for your offer i'd like a waffle if you still have one. sent pm

Hi. I am applying. Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Archiee
      ***Rules***
      1- Click on "Like" and "Rep"
      2- Do not apply if you have been banned from this tracker before
      3- Do NOT PM me, if I find you interesting, I will PM you
      4- After being choosen, I will ask for +1 feedback
      5-  Thank you and good luck!

• By nisrom
      Hi, I was on the old demonoid. The original incarnation of it. I was on for quite a long time (years), and I was an active member (with a huge buffer on my ratio) when it went down. It was catastrophic at the time and there were not really any good alternatives at the time that I knew of. It was just down. Then after some work, I got in to what eventually became stellarwinds (also was eventually shut down for good). I was also on What.cd for a long time... you see a pattern developing here? lol. Anyway. I watched the demise and eventual resurrection of demonoid and there was a lot of talk about it not being the same site and the new owners being a bit sketchy at best. My question is have any of you been on demonoid for long and do you trust it? Were you on the original demonoid? It was always a semi-private site so I used a vpn from day one if I used any semi-private sites like kickasstorrents or demonid like any public site but I never used a vpn on what.cd or stellarwinds and never got any isp or dmca warnings. As far as public trackers, I mainly steer cleer of them except in extreme situations where a specific file I want is only found on public, when I used public sites I always used a vpn. Wanna guess my vpn provider back in the day? :D  Yep, HideMyAss, before their big scandal.... oy, sometimes it feels like being on the run trying to use these sites, but I must admit I'm addicted to the fun of it. Oh and addicted to collecting digital files. Cheers!
    • By stb
      Hey, I have 3 invites to HDT. If you are not completely new:
      1) Add like.
      2) PM me your e-mail.
      After I invite you, please leave positive feedback, thanks.

• By goumball
      3x HDTorrents, 3x IPTorrents, 2x MYSpleen invites giveaway

Reply here to apply
      Send me a PM
      Add Like +Rep
      Give Feedback after receive the invite.
    • By raknaz
      I have a few Demonoid , avistaz.to, PrivateHD, EUtorrents, Animetorrents.me and yourexotic invites. I need return in bitcoins, price is u can determine what u wish, but should be reasonable. PM me for more details.