Welcome to Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites !

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Archiee

hd PrivateHD | PHD | HD | 2018 Review

15 posts in this topic

PrivateHD | PHD | HD | 2018 Review

THabMsN73716.png

detailsecf68.jpg

Login

login01702.jpg

Description

PrivateHD is an HD content tracker, it has 22058 torrents so far, where 2442 are RAWs Bluray (Full Blurays), it is a great tracker, easy to maintain the ratio since they have a bonus system.

It is an active tracker, uploads torrents daily and Full Blurays of trakcers like CHDBits, M-Team, HD-Torrents, HDChina, TTG, among others.

They have an adult content section where 7 of them are Full Blurays and several remixes and encodes so far. The invitation system is practically closed since now the invitations are expensive, compared to the previous amount that cost 2,000, now they cost 100,000 bonus points.

The best thing about this tracker (personally) is that almost all Full Blurays are freeleech, it is a great tracker but now it is very difficult to become a member if you did not get it before they practically closed their system.

PrivateHD is the brother of AvistaZ, AnimeTorrents and YourExotic. PrivateHD has an easy navigation and nice interface, (like their sisters), it is very difficult to be banned here because of bad ratio, with all the freelech and the bonus system it is almost impossible to be banned. It has its own Team of remuxes called EPSiLON, HDBEE for the Full Bluray and UTR-HD for encodes x265 of 10 bits.

Their Remuxes are just as good as the most reputable trackers, there is no difference between Source and Encode, it is definitely a great tracker to have if what you are looking for is quality.

HOME

home1e155a.jpg

home2dec88.jpg

Advanced Browse

advancebrowsed2234.jpg

Browse All Torrents

browse1ba637.jpg

browse2ee1b2.jpg

browse3056dc.jpg

Browse Subtitles

susbtitleb15a0.jpg

susbtitle29e4d7.jpg

Browse Movies

movies178307.jpg

movies22f5eb.jpg

movies3b00ae.jpg

movies4f1f05.jpg

Browse TV-Shows

tv1ad665.jpg

tv2788c5.jpg

Upload Torrent

uploadda1a4.jpg

Upload Movie

addmovie14639.jpg

Upload TV-Show

addtv9a440.jpg

Requests

req67b71.jpg

Request a New Torrent

reqnewtorrent775e8.jpg

reqnewtorrent2b6006.jpg

Forums

forum102a31.jpg

forum23a8f9.jpg

forum3c4850.jpg

Stats

torrentstats69922.jpg

Donate

doantion186b46.jpg

doantion2a1d1f.jpg

Support

support6eb36.jpg

Guides

guide18a349.jpg

guide2a935d.jpg

guide353148.jpg

Bonus Points

bonus3daa4.jpg

FAQ

faq157b05.jpg

faq2ff5b0.jpg

faq3b43eb.jpg

Rules

rule165786.jpg

rule2533df.jpg

Personal Ratings

ratefaa1c.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Ethan how's that & how can i know this review accepted ? Also I will sustain my work  for making more review ,Just I need to know that Am I doing good ? 

Thank You

• Like 1

Most Full Bluray is freeleech? that sounds amazing.  How does  this compare to  HD-Torrents content wise?

7 hours ago, Sole164 said:

Most Full Bluray is freeleech? that sounds amazing.  How does  this compare to  HD-Torrents content wise?

Yeah Your right about  freeleech .TBH I think those tracker most probably similar .Both of they'd internet ripper & encoder .So both of them quite good of HD contents .

Thank You For ur enquiry :)  

15 hours ago, Archiee said:

@Ethan how's that & how can i know this review accepted ? Also I will sustain my work  for making more review ,Just I need to know that Am I doing good ? 

Thank You

You are doing good. Both the reviews look perfect. Keep up the good work.

Regards,
Ethan!

Thank You

3 hours ago, TmBax said:

Thank You

You welcome ^_^

On 4/14/2018 at 1:00 AM, Archiee said:

Yeah Your right about  freeleech .TBH I think those tracker most probably similar .Both of they'd internet ripper & encoder .So both of them quite good of HD contents .

Thank You For ur enquiry :)  

yeah since I already have a HDT account I'll just stick to that for now

Great Review !

Thanks For Made This !!

On 4/16/2018 at 4:07 PM, Sole164 said:

yeah since I already have a HDT account I'll just stick to that for now

Content and quality wise same but this has a better layout.

5 hours ago, .::DarKShaD0wTT::. said:

Great review

Thanks !