Welcome to Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites !

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Archiee

Application for News-poster

4 posts in this topic

Full Name:   Archiee

Staff Experience:  Yes, I have worked as staff in one tracker  but now I wanna give this community what I have .

Position: News-poster
Reason: I want to be news-poster cause I wanna share my knowledge & experience.Also  I love this community and our users and I want to make it together with other members , the best era !

Why should we give YOU this position? - First of all I have enough trackers & resources  that I can firstly announce & making posts that will help others members.I can improve the forum and can spend more than 7/8 hours to make things tidy.I will make sure that I'll posting new threads with sustainably .Also I can make exclusive tracker reviews that more attractive & newsable things for users.I can help around the forum with many more things than just as helping people out or cleaning the forum, I am here to help if you ever need it and if you would like me to and will make sure more gather info . I will also try to get more users and welcome new ones and show them how the forum works and how good the community is on here, so they will love the forum and stay, mostly to have a great time.Also I ensure you that I can make forum like mostly worthable & what user wants to know . I am a very innovative,responsive,active & professional  person and can come up with many ideas to help the community thrive.

Other: Mostly you heard to know that this kind of section that's my actual passion .I think you can put me on trial you should give me a chance to check it.I'm really love to making this community more stunning.

• Like 1

Thank you for applying to be a part of the Staff Team. Someone will soon review your application and a decision will be made.

Regards,
Ethan!

• Like 1

Your application has been accepted and we've promoted you to the News-Poster. Keep up the good work and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Kind Regards,

-Jordan

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Your application has been accepted and we've promoted you to the News-Poster. Keep up the good work and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

Kind Regards,

-Jordan

WoW ! I feel so much good !! :big_smile_2:

Thank U :blush: 

• Like 1