Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Ulquiorra

Applying for a News-Poster

10 posts in this topic

A. Full Name: Grimmjaw

B. Age:  24

C. Staff Experience:  Yes, I have been a staff in two trackers. I was also in  irc panel of a tracker. But Currently I want to contribute for this community with all the gained experience I have.

D. Position: News-poster.

E. Reason: This Community has a wonderful purpose to begin with. Here, Users are friendly & helpful with a sharing is caring mind. This is the reason for my application. I want to share everything I know, I learn, I heard with everyone here. Thus, making this community one of its own.

F. Why should we give YOU this position? To begin with, I have a good amount of sources from where I can get recent news, Open tracker signup informations and then with the help of this Community & some of its most helpful users I am now a member of quite a few Exclusive trackers. I can post important news from there, also I can write down some exclusive tracker reviews so that others can learn about the trackers. Then, I can help out the newbie users with all the things I know, I can help them posting in the forums, I can encourage them to be more active & contributing to this community. Also, I can tell my friends to join this community & help to improve. I am doing nothing lately. So if I get chance then I can spend time in contributing forums & other sections daily more than 6 hours.  I am a man of my words so I can assure you that if given chance I can help and contribute for this community to be more active, more lively, more fast, more informative and most importantly, one of its kind.

G. Other:  With due respect I can state that, this community is place I love the most. Lurking around the forums, posting some news & informations is what I enjoy the most. You can give me a chance to contribute more. I can assure you I am not going to disappoint you.

• Like 1

i think he need more active here

Thanks for posing your application.

If you post news related to torrents rather than general discussions, it will be much easier for us to get you promoted to the News-Poster rank.

Just make sure you don't post duplicate content.

Kind Regards,

-Jordan

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

Thanks for posing your application.

If you post news related to torrents rather than general discussions, it will be much easier for us to get you promoted to the News-Poster rank.

Just make sure you don't post duplicate content.

Kind Regards,

-Jordan

Thank you for the kind suggestion .. From now on I will try my best to do so..

Regards..

Promoted to News-Poster position on a 2-week trial.

Regards,
Ethan!

Wow!! Thank you for the opportunity & keeping faith in me.. Will not disappoint you all...

Thanks & Regards..