- HDBits | Cinemageddon | Redacted | CHDBits | PassThePopcorn Invites Available! Message Ethan!
- 2019 Review Competition - 1 Year Seedboxes
- 35 New VIP Giveaway's! Donate to become a VIP today!
Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -
- We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
- InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
- InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
- Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
- Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
- Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews
Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'google; wants'.
Found 1 result
Google's ability to interpret and translate handwriting isn't perfect. Sometimes you'll scribble a word or take a photo of a restaurant menu on holiday, only to have a garbled mess thrown back at you. To help its "smart" assistants and services, Google has released a new app on the Play Store called Crowdsource. It's a bare-bones affair, asking you to transcribe digital squiggles and photographed road signs. There are no discernible rewards, only the occasional message ("you're great!") and meaningless 'milestone' when you've completed a certain number of tasks. In short, you'll need to really love Google to open the app more than once. The app, of course, is still hugely beneficial to Google. Any submissions -- no matter how few -- can be fed into its algorithms and used as a foundation for better, more accurate translations and analysis. The subsequent improvements should trickle down into Maps, Translate, Photos and conversational services such as Google Assistant. It's just a shame the company hasn't integrated some form of reward system -- something similar to Google Opinion Rewards or the Google Maps Local Guides program would go a long way to incentivizing contributions. http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/google-wants-your-help-to-improve-its-automatic-translations/ar-AAigw3U