News Ticker
  • HDBits and Cinemageddon invites available for a limited time! Message Ethan!
  • 2019 Review Competition - 1 Year Seedboxes

Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Thank you for making this giveaway. A lot of users will benefit from this.

• Please make sure to announce the winners and also update your thread regarding what is left to giveaway.
  • All winners are requested to leave a Feedback after receiving the invite/account. This is the least that can be done to appreciate the user.
  • Asking for Bonus Points in return for the giveaway is against the rules. Kindly report any user asking for Bonus Points in return for the giveaway. Giving Bonus Points is optional and the user can do it if he wishes to reward the OP for the giveaway.

Regards,
Ethan!

nice giveaway

i apply 

thanks

Hello, @cryterion Excellent Giveaway.. Like & rep added .. I apply for the account .. You can be sure that I will make a good use of it ..

Regards 

Hi

I apply for the acc .

thanks

Hi @cryterion, i would love apply for this awesome GA !

Like and rep added

Seedbox user for years , have proofs ready if needed 🙂

Regards ,

Top GA.

I apply.

I will use it. Im searching for a quite long time. Not selling or trading

Thank your for your spirit cryterion

AWESOME!!! Thank You cryterion for contributing to IH community! [not applying]

Ahoy @cryterion 🙂 Thanks for making this amazing giveaway dude.I am applying for this giveaway and rest assured I will make a good use of that account.Fingers crossed x 😉 Like and rep added

@cryterion I apply.

I am looking for KG for long long time. I also have best collection of B-Categories in best quality which i would like to share on KG.

I am one of the most active member user.

I will try to good use of KG this is my surety. I have Ratio Proofs and Seedbox ready.

So nice of you

Thanks

Edited by Glasgow

@cryterion, awesome giveway ,

Looking for long time KG , it's for personal use only.

Rep + like added 

Thanks in advance !!!!!

@cryterion

I want to apply as well. I am on a similar tracker, and KG will complement it well in finding rare and obscure movies. 

@cryterion

I would like to apply for this wonderful giveaway. I have been looking for this tracker for a very long time for my personal use.

Thank You,

Kind Regards

karagarga account apply good giveaway

On 1/14/2019 at 10:10 PM, cryterion said:

I wil give one karagarga account to a great user

This account is buffered with  upload over 100GB and very good ratio

Just apply here!

It's been a long time since the topic was released January 14

Specify the date of the winner's announcement in the first post

I will chose the winner by 1 may 

Anyone can apply 

• Like 1

Would love the opportunity for this account. I have and am looking for older foreign films, which I'd love to share and continue to acquire.

• Like 1