News Ticker
  • TheVault Account available for sale! Message Ethan!
  • 100 New VIP Giveaway's! Donate to become a VIP today!
  • HDBits | Cinemageddon | Redacted | CHDBits | PassThePopcorn Invites Available! Message Ethan!
  • 2019 Review Competition - 1 Year Seedboxes

Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • Grab your free Invite to IPTorrents or BitSpyder once you register. Earn points by being active and claim free invites from the Members Shop!
  • Become a VIP today and get free invites to the most exclusive trackers! We have more than 100 Open Giveaways for VIP Members
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Sign in to follow this  
sut

best torrent sites for movies.

hi guys.

i currently use a few sites i like for downloading my movies with the main site i use tophos seeming to be having issue ( or issues my side ) for the last week or so and i am unsure if it will be back up anytime soon. i love tophos but due to its site and the speed of releases appearing  i am lucky i have a couple of other good sites for back up.

can i ask if you dont mind what site would would you guys recommend for movies mainly new release movies please ?

Edited by sut

All staffers have been notified. Someone will shortly address your issue.

Regards,
Ethan!

This section is for help with Forum.

Thread moved to Torrent World.

Btw, you should said what kind o movies you need, quality, etc.

thank you, sorry for my mistake and edited the post to include the movie type,

Edited by sut

On iptorrents have a lot movies in bluray quality: rips, remuxes and full BD50 AVC discs. 

hd-torrents also have a lot movies.  

hdcity ( spain tracker) also have a lot movies. 

Main question: Which movies do you want to download.  If it is arthouse, cinematik is ideal choice. if it is b movies, cinemageddon is your choice. 

if it is rare movies, karagarga is your best choice.  

if you want to download only new movies, i recommend you hd-torrents, there have very many new movies. Good luck! 

Thank you thats a great help i will sign up to the new sites you have listed, yes it is mainly  the new release i am looking for,

PrivateHD, IPT have good quality releases.

Also Blutopia is another growing site.

HD torrents was amazing. I have an account there once and am finding an invite for it.

thank you for the info guy,

Streetking what do you mean by ( HD torrents was amazing  )  did you get kicked?

Yup! I can't remember if its because of not logging in for a long time or some other reason. I was a member of another invite site. Maybe I forgot that I logged in to that site from chrome which I am using for my trackers and they saw it. But I think I've got kicked for inactivity.

Why nobody mention PTP? Interesting..considered to be the best for movies.

12 minutes ago, Nnadi said:

Why nobody mention PTP? Interesting..considered to be the best for movies.

Because 99% of users can't get into.

1 minute ago, Aguia said:

Because 99% of users can't get into.

so not impossible %1 🙂

Just now, Nnadi said:

so not impossible %1 🙂

There are some that i can say that are impossible for almost everyone. This is just hard to get  / expensive.

which ones are impossible?

Just now, Nnadi said:

which ones are impossible?

Stay on topic.

well i am not sure what site PTP  so thats dead issue for me anyway,  but once again i thank you all for your help and input.,