If you are NEW to Private Trackers READ THIS! - Newbie tracker guide 2020

1 minute ago, Madridista said:

Newbie user but thankfully I've not made any such mistake just yet. Except maybe download a file by mistake, delete it  and now be warned to seed it. Well I would if I hadn't deleted the file in the first place! 🤣

Depending on the site you can either redownload and continue seeding or pay off the remaining ratio with upload credit. Each site is a little different though so check to see what the site rules are and what options you have to fix it. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, CallMeSunshine said:

Depending on the site you can either redownload and continue seeding or pay off the remaining ratio with upload credit. Each site is a little different though so check to see what the site rules are and what options you have to fix it. 

Most of the site they give a chance to reseed the file for avoiding the H & R issues.

1 minute ago, Madridista said:

@Archiee Sorry for the ignorance but how do I re-seed without the file being there? Do you mean I re-download and keep seeding? 

Yeah you've to redownload the file what you snatced it before also the same location where did you the download the file and deleted. 

25 minutes ago, Archiee said:

Yeah you've to redownload the file what you snatced it before also the same location where did you the download the file and deleted. 

Okay got it. Yeah better than wasting upload credits with a zap. Only if the episode I had downloaded by mistake was popular. It's got 13 seeds and 0 leechers! Oh well, live and learn.

• Legend VIP

Excellent guide! The only thing I would possibly add is don't forget to login every once in a while to avoid account pruning, especially if you belong to multiple private trackers. Its easy to forget which ones you haven't been to in a while so keep an eye out for emails that warn you of this or just setup reminders every so often.

Thanks for the guide, very useful.

I have one question does the time delay for account pruning is usually mentionned in the rules or not ? can't find it on invitehawk guideline for example.

Im new to private trackers i usually find what i need on public one, that why i ask this question, since i intend to build up a quota to the one im invited and need and don't necessarily leech on it everyday 😄