Hey Guest,
Click HERE for a chance to win a free Seedbox!

Limited Time Offer:
Signup today and claim your free invite to IPTorrents, TorrentLeech or ProAudioTorrents from Members Shop

Archiee

What Are You Listening to Now?

• Started by Archiee
  • Last Reply by Souler
  • Stats 1,031 Views · 53 posts
  • Attachments None

OPAo.gif

Am I the only one who is listening  music? If not then why you don't like to share what you're listening now it here than we can watch out about your music test & exploring some new music world that sharing each other and we can find beyond the modern world in this excellent platform.

You can share whatever you like in here(youtube link, Spotify, etc.), but the only music related links.No advertising or promoting post not allow. If I find this kind of link, you'll be warned or banned.

• Like 1

I listen to all types of music, however I find that most radio  music grates on my nerves. So does unfortunately most country music, in terms of oldies I love golden age bollyhood, as well as jazz (ie: etta james, ella fitzgerald, nina simone etc). Recently I've been vibing to soft r&b such as raveena, H.E.R, and rayn lenae. I love how mixed genres are becoming more and more prevalent and that artists are encouraged to mix and explore different flavors of music. I recently have been binging Lily Allen's No Shame album. I've also been vibing hardcore to Lizzo  recently. I also have a huge soft sport for rap and orchestrative music (I know my music tastes seem very scattered) . I have some amazing recommendations for most genres if anyone is interested ^^

• Like 1

• Like 2

I dont limit myself to any particular genre of music. but mostly listen to old school rock, progressive rock, psychedelic rock from 70s till 90s. plus some metal genres mostly thrash metal, progressive metal, folk doom metal, some blues jazz classical moviess soundtracks and  worldmusic.

Edited by megadeth1990
  • Like 1

• Like 2

Now i do not listen to anything because i miss this album. If someone can help me,..... PLEASE.

VA-Deep House Collection vol.91

BIG thanks.

I like synth wave music lately, gunship has been my favorite artist lately would recommend checking them out