News Ticker
  • TheVault Invites available for a limited time! Message Ethan!
  • 100 New VIP Giveaway's! Donate to become a VIP today!
  • HDBits | Cinemageddon | Redacted | CHDBits | PassThePopcorn Invites Available! Message Ethan!
  • 2019 Review Competition - 1 Year Seedboxes

Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Sign in to follow this  
SSD

Anyone here an audiophile?

I would like to be buds with some fellow audiophiles and ask for some recommendations for some gear if anyone is down to reply. Right now I'm looking around for a portable headphone amp, I have a set of Campfire Audio Cascades (which why the way are fucking AMAZING and I highly recommend) unfortunately they have a lightly higher than average impedance/amp requirement (38 instead of 32). I know it doesn't seem like a lot but I can feel the lack of power in them sometimes and I know they would really shine if I have a dope amp to drive em. So far I've been eyeing peachtrees portable amp but sadly it was discontinued. I know Fiio also have some decent amps for a reasonable price. Of course the dream is a Mojo Chord but I'm a student and broke as hell so I shall just dream about that one. 

I also am looking to replace my Shure SE535's I got them like 3 years ago and they're wonderful but I know there's better stuff out there and I would like to upgrade. So far I love the Noble Sweet Dulce's and I am also eyeing Campfire Audio's impressive IEM selection. Though I know there's a lot of wonderful stuff on massdrop as well and while I want all of the things they are in America and I really don't want to pay customs/duty. 

Also I'm always looking for music recommendations! I love any music that's got meaning, wonderful instrumentals/good rhythm/ beat, and is unique. I am also totally willing to exchange music/artist suggestions if anyone wants to! 

Thanks for reading this super long post!

hi @SSD
I usually listen to lossless music. mostly use this formats for lossless 24bit 96khz flac, 24bit 192khz flac, ape, alac,dts, dvd audio, sacd, dsd.
I recomment you to get Fiio e17 portable amp/dac its a 24bit 96khz amp/dac with good build quality & nice sound quality
feel free to reply
regards

• Like 1

@megadeth1990

I actually have a dac built into my mp3 player it's a sony  nw-wm1Z (another gift i was incredibly lucky to get) and it's stellar, so thankfully i only have to worry about an amp. Thank you for the fiio recommendation! I too try to only have flac files, though i suppose it's not always possible so i try to get 256 or 320 kbps files. Do you have any trouble getting into the technical side of being an audiophile? Sometimes I find my eyes glazing over lol

• Like 1

This topic has more replies, but you'll need to be signed in to view them. Click to Sign in or to Register.