Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Direct9420 said:

@TheDarkKnight If I am using a shared IP, can I get connectable status using this guide or any other way you know of?

hey mate
I ve got shared IP as well so this toturial works for me
regards

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, TheDarkKnight said:

hey mate
I ve got shared IP as well so this toturial works for me
regards

I tried it but it returns uPNP error. It says upnp is not recognizable and returns a blank screen.

Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
3 hours ago, Direct9420 said:

I tried it but it returns uPNP error. It says upnp is not recognizable and returns a blank screen.

you should use the same port as your torrent client then add exception for the specific port on your firewall for both TCP & UDP

Edited by TheDarkKnight
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

you should use the same port as your torrent client then add exception for the specific port on your firewall for both TCP & UDP

Nope! 😞 Followed those instructions. Still the same message. I think it has got to do something with my ISP settings. They may have blocked/changed some functions. Thanks for your help, though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.