- Empornium | Pornbay | Pornbits | AnimeBytes | Redacted | EXIGO now in Stock! Message Ethan!
- 100 New VIP Giveaway's! Donate to become a VIP today!
- HDBits | Cinemageddon | Redacted | CHDBits | PassThePopcorn Invites Available! Message Ethan!
- For a limited time, all Legend VIP donors from USA will get one free Google Mini Code
InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites - Messages
Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -
- We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
- InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
- Grab your free Invite to IPTorrents or BitSpyder once you register. Earn points by being active and claim free invites from the Members Shop!
- Become a VIP today and get free invites to the most exclusive trackers! We have more than 100 Open Giveaways for VIP Members
- Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
- Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews
Price $15 p/m
Setup took just 10 minutes, I’ve had experiences with other seed boxes where it took over 24 hours to set up. In 30 days I uploaded over 1500GB (1.5TB) of torrents. The bandwidth and torrent limit is truly unlimited, which is good because you don’t have to seed based on which torrents have higher leech numbers. You can seed regardless.
Max download speeds 22MB/s
Max upload speed 12.2MB/s
Summary of Dedi Seedbox
Max download speed: 22MB/s (although not typical)
Max upload speed: 12.2MB/s (not typical)
Total data uploaded in a month: 1503GB (1.5TB)
I managed to hit these speeds after clearing all my torrents and adding brand new torrents from a tracker homepage. You’re not going to get these consistent speeds (more down to availability of leechers more than anthing), after seeders outnumber leechers the speed decreases. More typical upload speeds were 500kb/s upload, though downloads are always fast as long as there are plenty of seeders.
Note: After 3-4 days of adding brand new torrents, upload speeds drop, probably because of low number of leechers.
WebGUI is great, they use rtorrent and was the first time I tried rtorrent, great features, possibly more than the utorrent on my computer. It has unpacking features as well as http download. Although there was one problem where I tried to unpack several zip files over 1.5GB and they would not unpack (gave error messages). I think it may be a server ram/cpu restriction which prevented it from being extracted. WebGUI crashed twice in a month.
This is an often overlooked part of seedboxes, and nothing is ever mentioned in the ad nor asked by subscribers, but it plays an important part in your torrent experience. Poor CPU and RAM can slow down the GUI, slow down hash check and unpacking of compressed files. Dedi Seedbox worked very fast with my torrents, I left the webGUI running for hours and it kept displaying without hiccups, hash check was pretty quick too.
By Guest Ethan
Support:10/10 very quick support
GUI: RuTorrrent v3.2
Package: Custom Package
Overall rating: 10/10
Seedbox ( RuTorrent v3.2 )
Login Page ( RuTorrent v3.2 )
They are the 2nd Seedbox company i have tried after Seed Unlimited. I felt they have better speeds and the support is very good. They have maximum of 4 users per server which gives unexpected speeds on the box.
Moreover , they have custom plans available which can be discussed with them by sending them an email at [email protected] . Pricing is reasonable and affordable and u can get ur own requirements on the seedbox.
I would give them a 9/10 overall
Speeds : 9/10
Support : 10/10
Pricing : 9/10
Payment : INR , Dollars , Euros , And other Local Payments
Contact Info : [email protected]
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Who Viewed the Topic