Hey Guest,
Click HERE for a chance to win a free Seedbox!

Limited Time Offer:
Signup today and claim your free invite to IPTorrents, TorrentLeech or ProAudioTorrents from Members Shop

Sign in to follow this  
Heritance

Justin Bieber's 'Yummy' Is Finally Here: Stream It Now

• Stats 135 Views · 1 posts
  • Attachments None

Justin Bieber's 'Yummy' Is Finally Here: Stream It Now

Courtesy of SB Projects
Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber is back and better than ever.

After a long break, the superstar thanked fans for their continued support with a slew of treats, including a 2020 tour announcement and a 10-part documentary series to premiere on YouTube on Jan. 27.

On top of it all, he dropped his upcoming album's lead single, "Yummy," and it's the flirtatious Bieber we've missed and been waiting for. "Yeah, you got that yummy-yum," he repeats in the catchy hook before adding, "And you stay flexin' on me."

Justin Bieber
READ MORE
YouTube Originals Announces Justin Bieber Docu-Series
Bieber's album, which doesn't yet have a release date, would mark his first solo project since 2015's Purpose. During his musical break, the crooner did, however, dabble in collaboration, teaming up on a number of songs including BloodPop's "Friends," DJ Khaled's "No Brainer," Ed Sheeran's "I Don't Care," Dan + Shay's "10,000 Hours" and a guest verse on Billie Eilish's "bad guy."

Listen to "Yummy" below.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• New Here - Introduction

A. Tell us something about yourself? I've been torrenting and in private trackers since I was 13 (Started with Demonoid about 4-5 years ago) B. How did you find InviteHawk? Reddit C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) Just here for a fun community, and maybe I might buy MTV later. D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) Never¬†ūüėé E.

in Newbie Introductions

• What Are You Listening to Now?

Am I the only one who is listening  music? If not then why you don't like to share what you're listening now it here than we can watch out about your music test & exploring some new music world that sharing each other and we can find beyond the modern world in this excellent platform. You can share whatever you like in here(youtube link, Spotify, etc.), but the only music related links.No advertising or promoting post not allow. If I find this kind of link, you'll be warned or banned.

in Feel the Music

• Glad to be here;)

Hi to all membes here, very glad to be here.  Thing its ll be friendly and cool place. I am try to be active here and help to others here! Best regards!      

in Newbie Introductions

• Request For A Tracker Review Here

Can't find a review of a Tracker or see a tracker that is not reviewed or not in the Tracker Index? In this thread you can Request  and someone will fulfill the request and post the tracker review. You can earn 2500 Bonus Points per review which you can use in the Member's Shop. Just make sure it is original and up to standard with clear image and description and remember to Watermark the image and give it a fair rating.

in .::IH::. Exclusive Tracker Reviews

• Hi I am glad to join here.

A. Tell us something about yourself?   B. How did you find InviteHawk?   C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing)   D. Do you use the same email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member)   E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk?  

in Newbie Introductions

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
√ó
√ó

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.