Hey Guest,
Click HERE for a chance to win a free Seedbox!

Limited Time Offer:
Signup today and claim your free invite to IPTorrents, TorrentLeech or ProAudioTorrents from Members Shop

Sign in to follow this  
Heritance

Britney Spears Kicks Off Her 2020 Resolutions With a Fun, Bikini-Clad Yoga Video

• Stats 134 Views · 1 posts
  • Attachments None

Britney Spears Kicks Off Her 2020 Resolutions With a Fun, Bikini-Clad Yoga Video

Valerie Macon/AFP via Getty Images
Britney Spears arrives for the premiere of Sony Pictures' "Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood" at the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, Calif. on July 22, 2019.
Britney Spears is looking forward to a healthy and happy 2020, starting with learning some yoga.

The pop princess took to Instagram on Thursday (Jan. 2) to share a video of herself doing some stretches in a cute purple bikini and white sneakers. "In 2020 I will be doing a lot more acro yoga and the basics for yoga …. I’m a beginner and it’s kind of hard to let go …. learning to trust and letting someone else hold your body," she wrote in the caption.

"I have a lot of things I keep bottled up so I have to keep my body moving," she continued. "Thank God for Mother Nature …. she’s really no joke …. she grounds me and helps me find my feet and always opens my mind when I step outside …. !!!! I was lucky today with this beautiful weather."

Britney Spears arrives at the Sony Pictures' "Once Upon A Time...In Hollywood" Los Angeles Premiere on July 22, 2019 in Hollywood, Calif.
READ MORE
Britney Spears Taking Time to 'Focus on What I Really Want' During Life 'Transition'
Brit went on to note that she had just gotten back from a holiday trip with her family, and though she hurt her thigh, she almost beat her high school record for the 100-meter yard dash. "I hope you all have a wonderful new year and GOD SPEED !!!!! PS I’m so cool with my tennis shoes and yoga. it’s the new thing you know."

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• TorrentLeech | TL | General | 2020 Review

Tracker Name: TorrentLeech Tracker URL: https://www.torrentleech.org/ Tracker Genre: General Tracker Type: Ratio Based Tracker Signup: Invite Only Maintaining Ratio: Medium Bonus System: None Banned Countries: None Tracker IRC:  irc.torrentleech.org Channel: #tlhelp TorrentLeech is a private tracker for 0-Day and General Uploads. It's a tracker for where the scene releases are uploads evertimes and their speed and pretimes are good. In order to maintain ratio only one way is

in .::IH::. Exclusive Tracker Reviews

• MyAnonaMouse | MAM | E-learning | 2020 Review

MyAnonaMouse | MAM | E-learning | 2020 Review                                                                                                                                                                                                             Name: MyAnonaMouse [MyAnonamouse.net">MAM] URL: https://www.myanonamouse.net/ Genre: E-learning Ratio Requirements: Ratio-b

• BeyondHD | BHD | HD | 2020 Review

BEYONDHD | BHD | 2020 REVIEW   BeyondHD (BHD) is a HD private community with very high-quality standards. If you want a movie or a TV series in high or ultra-high definition and you want to make sure you get the best release available, one that you can put in your archive for good, BHD is the place to go. BHD is the home of FraMeSToR, who's main focus lies on Remuxes and high quality1080p encodes, 720p are uploaded from time to time as well. While we have a large collection of internal

• AvistaZ | General | 2020 Review

.::AvistaZ | General | 2020 Review::. Name    AvistaZ Tracker URL   https://avistaz.to/ Tracker Genre    General Tracker Type    Ratio Based Bonus System    Yes Seed Difficulty    Easy Tracker Signup    Closed / Invites Only Banned Countries    --   Description AvistaZ is a general tracker for Asian content, they allow to upload Movies, TV-Shows and Music, they only allow Asian content like Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Thai, etc. for English content or other

• BroadcasThe.Net | BTN | TV | 2020 Review

BroadcasThe.Net | BTN | TV | 2020 Review    TRACKER NAME : BroadcasThe.Net | BTN TRACKER URL : BroadcasThe.Net CATEGORY : TV TRACKER TYPE : Ratio Free TRACKER SIGN UP : Invite Only MAINTAIN RATIO : Easy BANNED COUNTRY : None IRC : irc.broadcasthe.net #BroadcasThe.Net">BTN, #BroadcasThe.Net">BTN-Support,                                                                                                                                              

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.