Hey Guest,
Click HERE for a chance to win a free Seedbox!

Limited Time Offer:
Signup today and claim your free invite to IPTorrents, TorrentLeech or ProAudioTorrents from Members Shop

Sign in to follow this  
Ethan

Downtime and Loss of Data

• Started by Ethan
  • Last Reply by Ethan
  • Stats 185 Views · 1 posts
  • Attachments None

Hello everyone,

The website was down for around 36 hours due to a scheduled upgrade and maintenance. The downtime was not expected but we ran into issues due to which we had to restore back up.

The latest backup we had was from 18th March 2020. All data including Bonus Points, New Topics and Replies, New Signups and other minor things after 18th March was lost. We are sorry about that and are here to provide support to anyone who has questions or has issues.

The website is a bit slow at the moment but we are working on it. The first priority was to get the site back up and running.

If you lost your Bonus Points, kindly message @Ethan and I will add the points back to your account.

If there is are any account related issues, post a topic in the Support Section and we will sort that out for you as well - https://www.invitehawk.com/forum/3-ih-helpdesk-feedback-and-support/

If you have any other questions, reply to this topic or send me a PM and I will help you out.

Regards,
Ethan!