Jump to content

Hey Guest,
Click HERE for a chance to win a free Seedbox!

Limited Time Offer:
Signup today and claim your free invite to IPTorrents, TorrentLeech or ProAudioTorrents from Members Shop

Seedit4me

Seedit4.me | Fast & High End Seedboxes | Instant Setup & Tons of Apps | Starting at 9.99€/mo!

  • Stats 441 Views · 27 posts
  • Attachments None

Recommended Posts

Great to see You here!

Definitely recommend their service peeps!

Cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the best 

UNLIMITED DATA. 😍

I will try it one Definitely  ❤️

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As an entry level system it is a good introduction to using Seedboxes.

I took the basic sidekick option for a month to see what it was like and I've had a couple of issues.

  1. Base memory on introductory system is only 2GB, and running rtorrent only maxed out the memory from the beginning
  2. They describe their network as blazingly fast at 1Gbps, which is what my home connection runs at. My regular seedbox is feral, which has a network connection of 20Gbps, which is not available via seedit4.me

Its been nice to have two seedboxes, and the extra 500Gig of disk space was a good plus side, but overall I'm going back to my old provider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used the seedbox for about 2 weeks and I had no problem, it never crashed. it is very easy to create an account, to access and to manage. The download speeds are very high, the upload depends on which tracker you use, for example I managed 1 tb upload in about 24 hours on a tracker with many users.

Thank you seedit4.me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/15/2020 at 6:11 PM, afootytop said:

As an entry level system it is a good introduction to using Seedboxes.

I took the basic sidekick option for a month to see what it was like and I've had a couple of issues.

  1. Base memory on introductory system is only 2GB, and running rtorrent only maxed out the memory from the beginning
  2. They describe their network as blazingly fast at 1Gbps, which is what my home connection runs at. My regular seedbox is feral, which has a network connection of 20Gbps, which is not available via seedit4.me

Its been nice to have two seedboxes, and the extra 500Gig of disk space was a good plus side, but overall I'm going back to my old provider

Hello and thank you for giving us a try! 

 

"Blazing fast" is well.. "Blazing fasT" in most countries in the world! And when you top it up with true unlimited b/w, well, its a good deal 🙂 🙂 

 

On another note, you might fidn yourself pleased to know we are launching out 10Gbit series soon 🙂 

 

Thank you again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2020 at 11:37 PM, cryterion said:

I used the seedbox for about 2 weeks and I had no problem, it never crashed. it is very easy to create an account, to access and to manage. The download speeds are very high, the upload depends on which tracker you use, for example I managed 1 tb upload in about 24 hours on a tracker with many users.

Thank you seedit4.me!

Thank you ! We have some users who push ~100 TB/mo on their slots !

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, lazarobelo5 said:

@Seedit4me...

I liked it, very good.
I highly recommend it, providing good quality service.

Glad that you liked it ! Make sure to check out youtube channel as well for more guides!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

@Seedit4me...

I liked it, very good.
I highly recommend it, providing good quality service.

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For more then 2 months I use seedboxes from seedit4me. Currently I have 2 seedboxes and both running fine. For me personal the speed is fast enough and there is a lot of programs  that can be used. Recent I accidentally deleted a file and both the community as support are kind and respond quikcly.

Kind regards,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been using it for about two weeks. User interface and the applications are so practical, never had a problem so far. You can find every app that should be in a seedbox. Other seedboxes at the same price gives you 1 TB space but seedit4me gives you 1.5TB. Speed is enough for a daily user. Even if it's shared you can upload approximately 75 MiB/s. But again I admire your applications integration thanks.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Definitely recommend their service peeps!

Cheers

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I used the seedbox for about 2 weeks and I had no problem, it never crashed. it is very easy to create an account, to access and to manage. The download speeds are very high, the upload depends on which tracker you use, for example I managed 1 tb upload in about 24 hours on a tracker with many users.

Thank you seedit4.me! and IH for giving me such a wonderful chance to try out this amazing sidekick plan

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/2/2020 at 4:46 PM, Rainbow said:

 

@Seedit4me...

I liked it, very good.
I highly recommend it, providing good quality service.

 

We are glad you are enjoying our services! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 2:23 PM, BourneLegacy said:

For more then 2 months I use seedboxes from seedit4me. Currently I have 2 seedboxes and both running fine. For me personal the speed is fast enough and there is a lot of programs  that can be used. Recent I accidentally deleted a file and both the community as support are kind and respond quikcly.

Kind regards,

Thank you for your feedback! Our comunity is always online and reachable by our discord channel! Make sure you hop in and say hi! 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, 7agmido said:

 

I used the seedbox for about 2 weeks and I had no problem, it never crashed. it is very easy to create an account, to access and to manage. The download speeds are very high, the upload depends on which tracker you use, for example I managed 1 tb upload in about 24 hours on a tracker with many users.

Thank you seedit4.me! and IH for giving me such a wonderful chance to try out this amazing sidekick plan

 

You are more than welcomed! We are glad we could help you super boost your ratio! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Im interested in trying the super hero plan was wondering when would the 10GBit connection be available? Also will there ever be an option for servers in other countries as all my providers i choose Netherlands as im hearing mixed msgs about getting it from Germany.  Its interesting people getting these good speeds on a 1GBps cpnnections were my provider atm told me i have a dedicated speeds of 125MBps for download and upload but the highest i have ever seen it download is 40MBps and thats with multiple downloads.

 

Will be interesting to try one of these plans 🙂

Edited by fab2000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to say seedit4me is a fantastic seedbox. Im using a seedbox after a while, never thought it would be so good. The down & up speeds are superb no issue with any of it.

and the most important thing, I haven't experienced any crash with the seedbox, I would say this is the first seedbox which hasn't crashed after  continuously using it for 3-4 weeks .its going strong.

I would like to thank @Ethan for giving the opportunity to use such a wonderful seedbox.

thanks a lot buddy again  .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recommend using Seedit4me Seedbox for your seedbox needs.

Support is quick, friendly and very helpful.

The box itself runs great, no issues with speed or space.

Bandwidth is unlimited monthly , you can seed 24/7.

Finally, the price is definitely right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.