Please pay attention NOT TO DOUBLE POST!

@afootytop Great offer.But it would be great if you describe more about this tracker,like genre.By the way,are you the officially recruiting for this tracker.

Regards

• Legend VIP

@Archiee OurGTN is a small LGBTQI tracker offering a friendly environment with a mix of adult and non adult material of interest to the LGBTQI community.

Given that the site was offline for a number of weeks, it has been rebuilt from scratch, so this is a rare opportunity to influence the contents of what is essentially a new tracker

There is no formal recruitment for the tracker as such, as I said in my original post, the previous membership list was lost during the recent system failure, and all current members have been encouraged to reach out to past and future members of the tracker.

To this end, each member has been given a set of invites, and more are available via the gatekeeper  on receipt of an email address and a requested username.

As a Legend Supporter of Invite Hawk, I thought it would be remiss of me not to make others aware of this, as in normal circumstances membership is very difficult to obtain.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...

Hi all, I was jordongeff on ourgtn for over 9 years (I think?)  I was in the senior admirer section 🙂

I would appreciate an invite.  I believe leanswimmer gave me my initial invite way back when.

Cheers all!

Jordon

• 2 weeks later...

My username was Askanison.  I joined on Feb. 14, 2008.  My original invitation came from ChristMtl.  I know I was a member prior to that when the site was under a different name.  I think it was just GTN before.... I'm too old to remember back that far.

I hope to hear from you soon.

My username was HotOlderMenLover on OURGTN site... I was there for about forever.  I mean literally like 12 years or something.   I can't remember who gave me my first invite.  I hope someone can share with me again.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

I am a GTN member for a long long time until now,  mi username is musculin . Please send me an invitation

I will appreciate it

Thank You

Hi afootytop

Thank you for opening this thread. I used to be a long time member of ourgtn and really enjoyed my time there. - I would be happy to be part of a new beginning. Will write you a message and would be more than happy if you could invite me.

Regards,

G

Looks like there's a lot of former members here trying to get into OurGTN. Just like me. I was a member of the site for a long time (just not a huge poster) but I do know quite a number of folks there. More than anything, I regret that I most likely have lost my "friends list" there as some of the members there are real nice blokes.

Anyway, I could also use an invite back should anyone be lucky enough to find their way in. Thank you!

My username was Kamikaze. I'm a Japanese, and I registered Ourgtn a couple yeas ago(6 or 7 maybe?). 

I would be so happy to go back to Ourgtn, hope I could be invited by you.

Thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...

My username was Xmen.  I was there for about 10 years or something.   Would love an invite back to the site.

I will appreciate it !

Thanks !

I'm another former user of the site for 10+ years, back when it was still spelled out as gaytorrentnews.  I only post a few trackers myself, but I always made sure my ratio was at least upload 3x my download, and was quite proud of that.  

I'd really appreciate an invite to get back onto the site.  

I wanted to share with anyone that is a former member of OurGTN, that I searched my inbox and found an old email from the system (my original registration record, however any email should do) and replied to it stating that I was a former member and have been locked out.  Even though the email was to 'no-reply' the admins do seem to be monitoring it at the moment. 

Within a few hours I had a reply and a fresh invite in my inbox.

Please revive your accounts and help return the site to it's former glory.

• 2 weeks later...

I would greatly appreciate an invite to OurGTN. I had been a member there since 2005 or 2006. I'm assuming they closed my account due to inactivity. I miss the site.

My username there was "Lotzoflaughs"

Hi - was a long standing member too - known as twinkerzzz on GTN - I can't seem to log in so if a new invite is the way to go it would be  mucho appreciated.  My STATS on Gaytorrent.ru are  are 1.106 ratio / uploaded 4.85tb - downloaded 4.39tb ....

I can PM you personal email if required 

cheers !

sp

Would appreciate an invite - was  a previous member but lost access and locked out of my old email account

Hello... My userID for ourgtn (i think back then when it was gaytorrentnews) is tonyqcc. I would appreciate an invite for me to go back to the website. 🙂

BTW I am currently in the GTN team for World Community Grid, a program which helps the world's researches by providing spare computing powers of your devices (computer, laptop, etc.) for the scientists to use for their researches... For more information and to join us (make ourGTN proud again!), click on the link below:

JOIN.WORLDCOMMUNITYGRID.ORG

Just joined @WCGrid to help scientists solve problems: from cancer and HIV treatments to renewable energy. Join me!

Thanks!

xoxo,

Tony.

Hi:

My user name for ourgtn was mohawkgaz, and I'd been a member for over half a decade. I'd really appreciate an invite to get back in. Thanks!

Hello,

My username is ourgtn was steph, can you invite me please

• 2 weeks later...