how do you get so many invites?

Guest melissa99

Guest melissa99

i was browsing the forum and noticed some people have like...every invite in the world to trade/sell. how in the world do you get so many? i'm still totally new so how long would it take to get that many? i'm not picky i just want a couple of good trackers for music and movies but i see these giant lists and its totally baffling lol. :blink:

i guess in other words how do you start gaining trackers?

Guest radar

its depend on your choice

there r 2 ways to get what you are looking for ... Buying or trade

and also it depend on the level of tracker . if we talk about a low level you can get the invite from any giveaway topics ( it means for free )

but if we talk about a hight level tracker ... no way to get it if you are starter . the only way in this case is Buying

Hello melissa99 !

First at all welcome to InviteScene , well if you want to get so many trackers it's too simple just be active in the forum and post some useful thread and apply in giveaways we have a good members that give a lot here . Too Simple Nah ? Or you can buy a tracker ( good one ) buffer it and get some invites and come here to trade :)

Well my advise for you is be active and you will get what you want :) , and join our irc channel you will meet some friends there and you can get a lot . GOOD LUCK

Regards =( Warrior

Guest mutitcaf

Or being a well know and appreciated user in few trackers. And all of the others will come to you (after years) :) Or faster, buy them! :P

Guest Liquid Orion

Sellers have a lot of invites, but if you're not interested in trading and making money from selling accounts/invites, nevermind it.

Best tracker to start with? If interested in music, I'd advise you to take a try to pass the interview for What.CD. It's one of the best music trackers ever known and it's possible to register there without any other private trackers ;)

Guest kpegduf

Firstly welcome to Invite Scene :)

At first , start with low level trackers. i.e., level 1 & 2 .Be active in the forum and post some threads of giveaways. In that way , u'll build your reputation and feedback. The higher your Rep is , the more reliable you are at invite scene , the better chances you have to get good trackers invites :P

When your rep is little high , you can also trade your invites or trackers accounts with others ;). It will take some time though , but trust me you won't regret it. :D

Guest DrDickDastardly

Cheers for the good info chaps- slowly working my way up the tracker ladder myself!