what do you think about bitcoin?

what do you think about bitcoin?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Bitcoin

• Bright future
    • No future

Please give your vote about bitcoin cryptocurrency

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think bitcoin is the future. I believe there are and will be better alternatives. For example Ethereum is far more advanced.

• 2 weeks later...

Bitcoin will maintain its status for a long time as the "NAME" of Cryptocurrency. It is like calling a soda "COKE". It doesn't matter if the drink is Pepsi, Crown Royal, or even 7up. The term "Coke" is used because Coca Cola is such a well known brand and flavor all other sodas are named after in general conversation. This can be seen in many other products like "Kleenex", "Band-Aid", etc.

As a Cryptocurrency, I agree there are many other great opinions that are providing more and more benefits. However, there is a point where the benefits vs the use are becoming a problem for the market.

The value in cryptocurrency isn't what it can do, but can it be adopted and used as an actual currency. There needs to be a point where we slow down on the evolution of what it can do, and just use it. Paper money, check books, debt/credit cards, etc. have a limited use - they are some form of a medium to transfer wealth and are used to buy and sale goods and services.

I do think cryptocurrency has a future as a whole, but I feel it needs to be focused. Other nations like China are making amazing leaps in alternative mediums used to buy and sale goods and services.

• 1 month later...

Well, Personally. I think Bitcoin has a right and bright future. But the problem with Cryptocurrency is, people used it for bad stuff like criminal, illegal, scams etc which made a very bad image for BTC.

I still think, it's going to be costlier than what it is right now.

• 1 month later...

It's easy to handle, very hard to track if you send it back and forth to different wallets.

For me that donate to trackers from time to time and paying my Seedbox with BTC, it's great.

I have tried once and i will not doing it again i was look fo it but i don't think it would be the money for tomorrow in 100 years laters? Sure it would be but now i'm think it's not my focus i prefer cash or using service like paypal online .

(edited)

bitcoin is not the future, blockchain tech is the future, if only the goverments get their dice straight and build their currency around it

Edited by thisishim