Did The Real Housewives Of New York City Do Dorinda Dirty In Season 12 Finale?

Warning! The following contains spoilers for The Real Housewives of New York City Season 12 finale. Read at your own risk!

Season 12 of The Real Housewives of New York City has drawn to a close, and it was also the end of an era. Dorinda Medley's surprise announcement the previous week that she's leaving the franchise meant that this was her final actual episode. With that in mind and knowing the reunions are typically a mess and full of bad attitudes, did the show do Dorinda dirty in her final appearance?

The full details behind Dorinda Medley's exit are unknown, but if it was her decision to exit The Real Housewives of New York City, it was not great timing with the announcement. Season 12 ended on a real downer note when Leah McSweeney attempted to create a tender moment with the ladies and tried to raise a glass to Tinsley Mortimer, who had brought her in. The attempt to toast Tinsley infuriated Dorinda, who lashed out at Leah and went on a tirade.

No, I'm not doing that shit. Sorry, fuck you. Sorry I'm not part of that. I will not give Tinsley that, fuck you. I won't. Tinsley did shit. Tinsley almost ruined our show. You're gonna give a toast to Tinsley Mortimer who left the show and breached her contract and left over nothing?

Dorinda Medley's fiery response didn't just put a damper on the Season 12 finale; it also implied that Tinsley Mortimer leaving for Chicago nearly sank The Real Housewives of New York City. The merits of that statement are in question, but even so, I have to wonder if Dorinda remembered making that statement when she prepared the release for her departure from the show.

Warning! The following contains spoilers for The Real Housewives of New York City Season 12 finale. Read at your own risk!

Season 12 of The Real Housewives of New York City has drawn to a close, and it was also the end of an era. Dorinda Medley's surprise announcement the previous week that she's leaving the franchise meant that this was her final actual episode. With that in mind and knowing the reunions are typically a mess and full of bad attitudes, did the show do Dorinda dirty in her final appearance?

The full details behind Dorinda Medley's exit are unknown, but if it was her decision to exit The Real Housewives of New York City, it was not great timing with the announcement. Season 12 ended on a real downer note when Leah McSweeney attempted to create a tender moment with the ladies and tried to raise a glass to Tinsley Mortimer, who had brought her in. The attempt to toast Tinsley infuriated Dorinda, who lashed out at Leah and went on a tirade.

No, I'm not doing that shit. Sorry, fuck you. Sorry I'm not part of that. I will not give Tinsley that, fuck you. I won't. Tinsley did shit. Tinsley almost ruined our show. You're gonna give a toast to Tinsley Mortimer who left the show and breached her contract and left over nothing?

Dorinda Medley's fiery response didn't just put a damper on the Season 12 finale; it also implied that Tinsley Mortimer leaving for Chicago nearly sank The Real Housewives of New York City. The merits of that statement are in question, but even so, I have to wonder if Dorinda remembered making that statement when she prepared the release for her departure from the show.

Hey, if tensions flared so much that Bravo has turned this into a three-part event, maybe Dorinda Medley's exit is for the best. People responded well to Leah McSweeney's inclusion, so maybe even more new blood will be a positive for The Real Housewives of New York City. The question is, will it be fresh blood, or someone from the show's past making a comeback?

The Real Housewives of New York City three-part reunion starts on Bravo Thursday, September 10 at 9:00 p.m. ET. Continue to stick with CinemaBlend for more on the franchise, and for the latest news happening in television and movies.