Alleged SPARKS Member ‘Raid’ Pleads Not Guilty to Piracy Charges

Thanks for this interesting post!

I think that piracy never die because not all people are rich for buy all movies/series/games/music on discs. 

I am not rich to buying all contenet on discs, many other people are not rich too, by this reason piracy never die. 

When will the big boys realise this is just like poking a tiger. The scene don't do this for material gain they do it because they can so this will just make others in the scene more determined to give them the finger and prove they can't be stopped. Yeah they're laying low but do they really think these guys will just roll over and say sorry...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• New Member - Introduction

A. Tell us something about yourself? I'm so white, I'm practically a ghost. I'm a white guy that's sexually liberated, and very openminded. So is my wife. We  like to get freaky. B. How did you find InviteHawk? Googling why I can't access a certain website anymore. C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) ourgtn.org D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? I have some,i need some B. How did you find InviteHawk? google C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) hd and e laerning D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) no E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? will see

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? A Techie soul from somewhere in Asia!! 😉👍🏼 B. How did you find InviteHawk? Through World Wide Web 😅 C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) None but i'd love to have myself on IPTorrent and Desitorrent D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No E. Do you have any suggestions for Invit

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? Hello all, I'm 30. I like classic japanese movies. B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google. C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) asiancinema.me D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No. E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? Not at this time.

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? I'm 40. Both of my thumbs are double jointed. I can't do anything special with them though.  B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) I'd cut off my thumbs for an animebytes invite. I'd be grateful for book/audiobook sites too though.. D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or conta

in Newbie Introductions

• Who Viewed the Topic

7 members have viewed this topic:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.