Need some info from AnimeTorrents.me

Question

I am looking for a bit of information from anyone who has an account on Animetorrents.me.

specifically i would want to know if they have torrents for some older Anime shows:

1st and most importantly a show called Nils Holgersson aka Nirusu no Fushigi na Tabi aka The Wonderful Adventures of Nils[.

then i am also looking for good quality versions of: Candy Candy (Kyandi Kyandi), SandyBell (Haro! Sandiberu), The Three Musketeers (Anime Sanjūshi), The Legend of Zorro  Kaiketsu Zoro, Pinocchio Saban's The Adventures of Pinocchio (Kashi no Ki Mokku)

But again, the most important is the Nils one. I have a japanese version, but I understood on AnimeTorrents they usually have eng subtitles or even eng audio as well.

So i would really appreciate if someone who has an account can confirm this. This way i will know whether it is worth buying an invite there or not,

Thank you!

10 answers to this question

Couldn't find any of these on AnimetorrentZ .. Either I am bad at searching neither AnimetorrentZ is lack of differential shows..

haha, thanks mate. i appreciate it. it's entirely possible they don't, these are older shows. ah well. c'est la vie.

ah well, in my experience, i just need to give it a couple of years. things that i found torrenting, and irc-ing, and winmx-ing  etc like 10 years ago i could not find 15 years ago, and then what i found 5 years ago i couldn;t find 10 years ago, and what i find now was almost nowhere 5 years ago so...

thanks again anyway.