The account has been disabled, After this time

Go to solution Solved by Achelous,

Question

Today I saw that TheEmpire opening  the registration and I have registered an account on the site then surprised the account has been disabled a few minutes later .

The account was disabled minutes after registration What is The Fuck. Knowing that this is not the first time I think it has happened to me in the past.

I tried to get into IRC to talk to them ( http://irc.theempire.click/?) Request login with Username and password ( Private Hosting Solutions ).

How can I enter this page ( Private Hosting Solutions ) and talk to them, And Can I recover  my account, which was disabled again?

6 answers to this question

• Forum Moderator
  • Solution
Just now, Lollipoop said:

Today I saw that TheEmpire opening  the registration and I have registered an account on the site then surprised the account has been disabled a few minutes later .

The account was disabled minutes after registration What is The Fuck. Knowing that this is not the first time I think it has happened to me in the past.

I tried to get into IRC to talk to them ( http://irc.theempire.click/?) Request login with Username and password ( Private Hosting Solutions ).

How can I enter this page ( Private Hosting Solutions ) and talk to them, And Can I recover  my account, which was disabled again?

TheEmpire is open for a long time. I am not sure why your account got disabled, but accounts getting disabled is common in other Click sites. They usually enable accounts after checking additional proofs in the IRC.

Did you use a VPN by any chance?

Use an IRC Client (like Hexchat) to login to irc.theempire.click/#theempire.click and ask them to re-enable the account. I am not sure what Private Hosting Solutions means. I just checked. Their IRC is working correctly. Login to IRC and ask them why your account got disabled. That is all you can do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

Maybe you use VPN, your IP already in their database or something else may them suspect you already had an account there. Who knows, ask them on their IRC

But I'll tell you, you are not missing out. Tracker is to difficult and not that much content.

Edited by deepdigger