Brazil: Ministry of Justice begins a new phase in the fight against digital piracy

This content is hidden until you react to this post and reload the page. Sign In or sign Up now to view this post.}
  • Like 1

Avoid unnecessary posts such as 'Thank you', 'Welcome', etc. Such posts will be deleted and user will be warned if it happens again. If caught spamming, the following actions are applicable -

• First time - Warning
  • Second time - 5000 Points will be deducted
  • Third time - Ban for 7 days
  • Fourth time - Permanent Ban

If the post helped you, reward the user by reacting to the post like this -

download.png

What a waste of  taxpayers money instead of fighting real crime and poverty that Brazil suffers from.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• New Member - Introduction

A. Tell us something about yourself? I love music B. How did you find InviteHawk? On facebook C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) Ethor replacement 😭 D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) Nope E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? Not for now

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? hello  B. How did you find InviteHawk? Reddit C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) General  D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk?  

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? i'm ShadeShadow B. How did you find InviteHawk? By Google C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) Game Tracker D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) ofcourse,No E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk Nothing

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? Hey I'm White and I'm trying to climb the tracker ladder B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google and reddit C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) Animebytes mostly and some e learning trackers D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk?

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? I miss taking trains. B. How did you find InviteHawk? Reddit C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) Non-english series D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? No

in Newbie Introductions

• Who Viewed the Topic

4 members have viewed this topic:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Ethor Refugee?

Click to know more about alternative French Trackers - xThor | Elite-Tracker