redacted

Go to solution Solved by Achelous,

Question

hello 

i have user in redacted but i stuck in user class i want to get to elite to get acsses to the recruiment from there somebody can help me to do it i upload stuff 

7 answers to this question

• Forum Moderator
  • Solution

You can source your uploads from Bandcamp, Deezer, etc. You can also upload from your own music collection.

Check out Redacted forums. You will find many threads there on where to find the content to upload.

• Forum Moderator

To get promoted to Elite on Redacted, You need to be there for at least 4 weeks, has uploaded at least 50 torrents and 100 GB, ratio above 0.65.

What is your exact query? Do you need help in uploading stuff, kind of a tutorial?

2 minutes ago, Achelous said:

To get promoted to Elite on Redacted, You need to be there for at least 4 weeks, has uploaded at least 50 torrents and 100 GB, ratio above 0.65.

What is your exact query? Do you need help in uploading stuff, kind of a tutorial?

i people that them download what i upload and i almost 2 years there 

Just now, Achelous said:

You can source your uploads from Bandcamp, Deezer, etc. You can also upload from your own music collection.

Check out Redacted forums. You will find many threads there on where to find the content to upload.

i do it but how i can upload stuff from bandcamp and deezer and i allow here to public link to my stuff that people can download from me ?

2 hours ago, Razor said:

just transcode flac to 320 and v0.

i do this