Better than Netflix, torrents- Why Telegram is the new haven for movies, shows online

Avoid unnecessary posts such as 'Thank you', 'Welcome', etc. Such posts will be deleted and user will be warned if it happens again. If caught spamming, the following actions are applicable -

• First time - Warning
  • Second time - 5000 Points will be deducted
  • Third time - Ban for 7 days
  • Fourth time - Permanent Ban

If the post helped you, reward the user by reacting to the post like this -

download.png

I was not aware of this possibility!  Will try to use it next time where I am not around my PC and feel like watching a movie!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• New Member - Introduction

A. Tell us something about yourself?   B. How did you find InviteHawk? google C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) torrentleech D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) no E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk?  

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? bibliophile  B. How did you find InviteHawk? reddit C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) none D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) no E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? no

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? Tall, dark, and handsome.   B. How did you find InviteHawk? Lucky web find.   C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) none   D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) No   E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? Not right now  

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? I'm a big moviephile. B. How did you find InviteHawk? google   C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) 0 D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) no E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? 0

in Newbie Introductions

A. Tell us something about yourself? I like dogs?  B. How did you find InviteHawk? Google C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing)   D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member) no E. Do you have any suggestions for InviteHawk? no

in Newbie Introductions

• Who Viewed the Topic

18 members have viewed this topic:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Ethor Refugee?

Click to know more about alternative French Trackers - xThor | Elite-Tracker | Le Saloon