DIfference of buffered accounts and invites

Go to solution Solved by Ethan,

Question

I'm currently new in regards to joining private trackers, my first private tracker is GFXPeers and boy it is fun to be there specially if ur into 3D Visuals.

It was an amazing experience to join such an exclusive site full of things you dont see much on public, its a privilege I call it. 

But curiosity got me thinking whats more in CGPeers so I plan on buying an invte from Ethan but theres this list of Buffered accounts.

Can someone enlighten me in this types of accounts before I purchase? Thanks and Godbless everyone

3 answers to this question

• Root Admin
  • Solution

@bananadrone - Buffered accounts are existing accounts that have a good ratio so you don’t have to worry about building a ratio and seeding. You can just download whatever you like.

A 500GB Buffered account would let you download 500GB before your ratio becomes 1.0 and you will have to start seeding back.

Hope this answered your question 🙂

Regards,
Ethan!

18 minutes ago, Ethan said:

@bananadrone - Buffered accounts are existing accounts that have a good ratio so you don’t have to worry about building a ratio and seeding. You can just download whatever you like.

A 500GB Buffered account would let you download 500GB before your ratio becomes 1.0 and you will have to start seeding back.

Hope this answered your question 🙂

Regards,
Ethan!

I'm convinced already and purchased an invite from you. Hoping for fast transaction. Thanks