5,500 Pirate IPTV Servers Shut Down By 700 Police Officers Around Europe

This content is hidden until you react to this post and reload the page. Sign In or sign Up now to view this post.}
  • Like 1

Avoid unnecessary posts such as 'Thank you', 'Welcome', etc. Such posts will be deleted and user will be warned if it happens again. If caught spamming, the following actions are applicable -

• First time - Warning
  • Second time - 5000 Points will be deducted
  • Third time - Ban for 7 days
  • Fourth time - Permanent Ban

If the post helped you, reward the user by reacting to the post like this -

download.png

(edited)

The service i used to use got shut down. It said on the screen one morning when i switched it on Norfolk Constabulary have seized the servers and everyone who was using it there ip address have been recorded. Still waiting for the plod to knock on the door... Highly unlikely.

Edited by WrecklessRush
(edited)

IPTV is great alternative for the very limited cable tv offering we have here and now they are knocking them down one by one. Subscriptions are going bust, iit's getting difficult to find reliable server and now the prices will probably go up.

I think this is all because of the sports programming, limited sports event because of the world situation, they see a drop in pay-per-view subscribers and now the tv stations are going after the iptv providers.

Edited by deepdigger
24 minutes ago, deepdigger said:

IPTV is great alternative for the very limited cable tv offering we have here and now they are knocking them down one by one. Subscriptions are going bust, iit's getting difficult to find reliable server and now the prices will probably go up.

I think this is all because of the sports programming, limited sports event because of the world situation, they see a drop in pay-per-view subscribers and now the tv stations are going after the iptv providers.

People are also going for IPTV due to the fact you have to buy some Football games on pay per view now. It was always included in the Sky Sports and BT Sports packages but now there trying everything to squeeze as much money out of people as possible.