how to get to BTN

Go to solution Solved by BourneLegacy,

Question

12 answers to this question

• Support Team
  • Solution

Hi @raziel_el,

I think this won't be an easy journey.  You can try to buy yourself in, or be patient and work your way up in (for example) PTP to access the officially invite recruitment of BTN. Probably you must be Elite rank user on PTP. 

Good luck !

Kind regards,

i havent seen them with an official invite thread in any forum lately.

so only way in i guess is get a good class in some other top trackers and hope they ll open an official invite thread soon 

I heard they closed most of the recruitemenent thread in top private trackers because they have enough members. Do you guys know where they still recruit? Is it in PTP only or there are other like MyAnonaMouse.

• Root Admin

They recruiter on PTP stopped recruiting from February 2020 I believe and was supposed to resume recruiting from February 2021. The only legit was of getting into BTN is through a recruitment whenever they open on PTP, AHD, HDBits, Animebytes, etc. 

Only other option is to buy/trade for an invite.

Regards,
Ethan!

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

They recruiter on PTP stopped recruiting from February 2020 I believe and was supposed to resume recruiting from February 2021. The only legit was of getting into BTN is through a recruitment whenever they open on PTP, AHD, HDBits, Animebytes, etc. 

Regards,
Ethan!

in red they stop recruiting ?

i have accout there but i dont know how to improve my ratio 

No recruitment threads. But why do you want this tracker.

If it's for older shows tv-vault has the same plus a lot more. For new shows, well they appear everywhere, you can even find btn releases on iptorrents. True, they are hours late but still, whats the rush.

4 minutes ago, deepdigger said:

No recruitment threads. But why do you want this tracker.

If it's for older shows tv-vault has the same plus a lot more. For new shows, well they appear everywhere, you can even find btn releases on iptorrents. True, they are hours late but still, whats the rush.

because i know that is good tracker and i think i have good proofs for him 

yeah, it's good tracker, but they are over their user limit and invites are hard to get. But it's not the only tv tracker out there. If the latest tv shows are your thing any general tracker will do.

Edited by deepdigger

as most of us said already only way for you to get in BTN is :

1) buy the invite

2) if you are already in ptp,ggn,ab.. wait until they open official invites and get in from there

On 12/20/2020 at 1:19 AM, deepdigger said:

yeah, it's good tracker, but they are over their user limit and invites are hard to get. But it's not the only tv tracker out there. If the latest tv shows are your thing any general tracker will do.

This is true. Basically with a little patience and a bit of research, you can find the files you're after in a more easier tracker system. It's all interchangable with the majority of the files. And given my experience, it works.

On 12/19/2020 at 4:32 PM, Ethan said:

Regards,
Ethan!

Any idea if they will start recruiting in the next February? I heard they raised the user cap.