Avoid unnecessary posts such as 'Thank you', 'Welcome', etc. Such posts will be deleted and user will be warned if it happens again. If caught spamming, the following actions are applicable -

• First time - Warning
  • Second time - 5000 Points will be deducted
  • Third time - Ban for 7 days
  • Fourth time - Permanent Ban

If the post helped you, reward the user by reacting to the post like this -

download.png

• Like 1
On 12/27/2020 at 4:29 PM, Fat Green Zebra said:

How long has InviteHawk existed?

Is it one of the better torrent invite sites ATM?

Good question... no one answers?

20 hours ago, not me said:

Ya diffidently the most active invite form other dont compare

Yeah. Because they have a very unique bonus system in place.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• Hello! Old user searching a new home

A. Tell us something about yourself? I'm in private trackers for about 5 years, was part of a brazilian invite community that is no longer active anymore B. How did you find InviteHawk? found it on google C. What Torrent Sites are you looking for? (Mention none if just browsing) i'm looking for movies/documentaries and e-learn D. Do you use the same username or email on InviteHawk as well as on trackers? (If yes, change it from your profile or contact a staff member

in Newbie Introductions

• Good trackers for old classics ?

Everything's in the title, I find it quite difficult to get movies from the 40s/50s that are lesser known today while still being classics. Do you know of any private trackers that specializes in these old classics or maybe is more general oriented but still has a lot of classics ?   Cheers !

in Movies & TV Shows

• Love The Old Stuff!! :)

I've been into electronics since age 10   Found You On DuckDuckGo.com   I'm really looking for an old TV series at the moment, would like to get an invite to BTN to try a real torrent  and share my huge library at the same time 🙂 I use a different username and email here.   I'm hoping to try out some decent trackers

in Newbie Introductions

• TV-Vault | TVV | Old TV Series | 2021 Review

Name: TV-Vault (TVV) URL: tv-vault.me Genre: Old TV Series Ratio Requirements: Ratio Based Singup: Closed - Invite Only Maintaining Ratio: Medium Bonus System: None Banned Countries: - IRC:Server: irc.tv-vault.me Channel: #tv-vault TRACKER DESCRIPTION  TV-Vault is a very unique tracker dedicated for old TV shows, TV movies and documentaries. All content must have aired on or before December 31, 2014 which means that the TV show/movie must have ended fully before that

in .::IH::. Exclusive Tracker Reviews

• TV-Vault | TVV | Old TV Series | 2020 Review

Name: TV-Vault (TVV) URL: tv-vault.me Genre: Old TV Series Ratio Requirements: Ratio Based Singup: Closed - Invite Only Maintaining Ratio: Medium Bonus System: None Banned Countries: - IRC: Server: irc.tv-vault.me Channel: #tv-vault Tracker Description TV-Vault is a very unique tracker dedicated for old TV shows, TV movies and documentaries. All content must have aired on or before December 31, 2014 which means that the TV show/movie must have ended fully befo

in .::IH::. Exclusive Tracker Reviews

• Who Viewed the Topic

11 members have viewed this topic:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.