How can I register again if I am banned by a tracker

Go to solution Solved by Achelous,

Question

Sorry, guys, I didn't mean to disturb you.
I didn’t find my question on Google, nor did it on reddit.

But my tracker has not been banned yet, I just want to find out.
If this happens in the future, is there a way to register again.

Can it be a dynamic IP?
Or register and log in again to open a VPN with a different IP?

Or change home address?

Many appreciations.

5 answers to this question

• Legend VIP
  • Solution
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Blue_ray said:

Sorry, guys, I didn't mean to disturb you.
I didn’t find my question on Google, nor did it on reddit.

But my tracker has not been banned yet, I just want to find out.
If this happens in the future, is there a way to register again.

Can it be a dynamic IP?
Or register and log in again to open a VPN with a different IP?

Or change home address?

Many appreciations.

Change the Email. Change the IP (Yes, Dynamic IP works). Clear the Cookies. Submit different proofs if you are joining via Application. Usually, these things would be enough for a mid-level tracker.

Important - Don't use a VPN without reading the tracker's rules as you can't be sure all trackers allow VPNs (some trackers allow VPNs only after registering with them). Please note that the majority of the trackers don't allow registrations via VPN.

If you have any more doubts about this issue, please ask here or you can PM me. I'll try my best to clarify.

Edited by Achelous
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Achelous said:

Change the Email. Change the IP (Yes, Dynamic IP works). Clear the Cookies. Submit different proofs if you are joining via Application. Usually, these things would be enough for a mid-level tracker.

Important - Don't use a VPN without reading the tracker's rules as you can't be sure all trackers allow VPNs (some trackers allow VPNs only after registering with them). Please note that majority of the trackers don't allow registrations via VPN.

If you have any more doubts on this issue, feel free to ask here. I'll try my best to clarify.

Cool, you are always so professional.

So, most trackers say that a person can only have one account in their lifetime.
But with this method, can even have multiple accounts?

• Legend VIP
(edited)
1 hour ago, Blue_ray said:

Cool, you are always so professional.

So, most trackers say that a person can only have one account in their lifetime.
But with this method, can even have multiple accounts?

It's easier said than done. You need to make sure you don't log in to sister trackers with the same IP and the trackers that tracker has a relationship with.

That said, I feel logging in to each tracker from a different IP might work in this case in my personal opinion.

For example, take TheHorrorCharnel and the sister sites Scenepalace, Twilight, etc. If you have multiple accounts in THC and open all those accounts with different IPs, that's cool. But opening sister trackers from the same IP of the multiple account IP will get you caught and you will get banned in all the trackers. Not sure if I explained it properly. Keeping different trackers and tracker accounts isolated is the best way to go IMO. And It's best to open important trackers/tracker accounts in a private window every time if you are getting yourself  involved in multiple accounts. Feel free to PM me if you have any more queries 🙂 

Note - For Top-Level trackers, you may need to take extra precautions.

Edited by Achelous
53 minutes ago, Achelous said:

It's easier said than done. You need to make sure you don't log in to sister trackers with the same IP and the trackers that tracker has a relationship with.

That said, I feel logging in to each tracker from a different IP might work in this case in my personal opinion.

For example, take TheHorrorCharnel and the sister sites Scenepalace, Twilight, etc. If you have multiple accounts in THC and open all those accounts with different IPs, that's cool. But opening sister trackers from the same IP of the multiple account IP will get you caught and you will get banned in all the trackers. Not sure if I explained it properly. Keeping different trackers and tracker accounts isolated is the best way to go IMO.

I am not sure if cookies play any role in mid-level trackers. I will leave that for other members to answer. But if you think that might be a problem, It's better to open important trackers/tracker accounts in a private window every time. Too much?  Feel free to PM me if you have any more queries 🙂 

Note - For Top-Level trackers, you need to take extra precautions.

I almost got it, thanks