Recover Banned Account DesiReleasers.be

Question

Can anyone help, when i used my laptop to login (it was connected to a Nord VPN p2p server)  i instantly get banned. is there any way to recover my account or contact the admins to recover my account.

Please help me to recover my account

• Like 1

10 answers to this question

@Blue_ray i waited for their reply after posting a comment in their last post but nothing happened i am still banned.

• Legend VIP
28 minutes ago, dasappan said:

@Blue_ray i waited for their reply after posting a comment in their last post but nothing happened i am still banned.

@dasappanDesiReleasers is complicated. They don't have a support email, and if you try sending an email to the one you got the Invite from, It will only bounce.

That said, I don't think there is a way to contact the admin once you are out unless you get a reply to your Facebook account, luckily. You can ask any of your friends who has a DesiReleasers account to contact the admin, but it might complicate things further. If it doesn't work, there is a chance admin might ban that person's account too.

I hope I am clear. 

This tracker seems to be open for registration sometimes,
Maybe then you can register a new one

@Achelous  Thanks for your reply. I read your reply on the topic How can I register again if I am banned by a tracker by @Blue_ray. I think i need to wait for their open sign up and create a new account from a different ip.

4 hours ago, Blue_ray said:

This tracker seems to be open for registration sometimes,
Maybe then you can register a new one

Thanks @Blue_ray. I am waiting their open sign up.

• Haha 1