Resolved Any Good Education Trackers ?

Go to solution Solved by Achelous,

Question

I wanna learn filmmaking,cinematography and photography i wanna learn some professional courses is there any tracker for that content please help me

11 answers to this question

• Legend VIP
  • Solution
(edited)
40 minutes ago, Lunchvodka said:

I wanna learn filmmaking,cinematography and photography i wanna learn some professional courses is there any tracker for that content please help me

BitSpyder            - It has a section for both art and photography and it's easy to get into this tracker

Brokenstones     - Brokenstones has good number of Photography torrents although this tracker is mac related

CGPeers, GFXPeers - CGPeers and GFXPeers are trackers specializing in 3D / Visual Effects / Computer Graphics / Design / Computer Assisted Art.

FileList                  - FileList has good number of Photography Torrents

MyAnonamouse - Books, etc. It's easy to get into this tracker and you might find some useful material.

TheShow               - TheShow.click is a tracker which has unique content related to filmmaking, screenwriting etc. Some of the content may also be available on TheGeeks

Overall, I would recommend CGPeers, TheShow & BitSpyder, Myanonamouse (BitSpyder & Myanonamouse are easy to get into trackers). 

Feel free to PM me if you have any tracker related queries or are confused about what tracker to join.

Edited by Achelous
  • Like 4

hey @Lunchvodka
for photography, cinematography & filmmaking tutorials I recommend the show tracker. I made a review for it. you can take a look for more info about the tracker. beside that I recommend lynda tutorial for photography which can be found easily as well.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Legend VIP
Just now, Lunchvodka said:

@TheDarkKnight thank you so much  i ll try to get on these trackers

I have edited my reply. Please refresh the page, and Feel free to PM me or post here if you have any other queries on the same topic ūüôā¬†

• Like 1

@Achelous yea i have seen your updated reply thanks for the info i would like to get invite from one of these can you help me with that 

@Lunchvodka
forgot to mention if you're lookin for video/photo editing tutorials as well, learnflakes considers a good tracker for IT related tutorials.

• Like 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lunchvodka said:

@TheDarkKnight i have been on learnflakes but could not find good torrents and poor seeders count as well

so go for bitspyder instead its a really nice entry level e-learning tracker & easy too join beside that CGpeers comes handy.

Edited by TheDarkKnight
  • Like 1
  • Legend VIP
1 minute ago, Lunchvodka said:

@Achelous yea i have seen your updated reply thanks for the info i would like to get invite from one of these can you help me with that 

This is not the right place to ask for Invites. But as I mentioned, BitSpyder & MyAnonamouse are easy to get into trackers.

- Try Giveaways/Requests Subsections for BitSpyder.

- Myanonamouse -  You can join via a simple IRC Interview. Not a big deal.

- CGPeers - Try getting it from the Members Shop

- FileList & TheShow - Try getting into these trackers in the last if still required. I am not sure if they are available in the Members Shop. Check out the MS. Increase your activity in the InviteHawk, get Bonus points and claim the trackers you want from the Members Shop. Even if not available in the members shop, if you increase your activity here, other members will consider you in Giveaways & Requests. I hope I am clear ūüôā¬†

If you are looking for any tracker (other than Bitspyder & Myanonamouse) urgently, you can always buy them from either the marketplace or Ethan.

• Like 1