Any Trackers With Obscure Content?

Question

I wanna join in any trackers with rare content and non-mainstream movies ( like films from film festivals )

• Like 1

25 answers to this question

@kardashian09 Hey, Obscure.wtf & Cinemaz.to are two great options for such contents.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, kardashian09 said:

@Ulquiorra  how much does cinemaz cost?

To be honest I'm on Cinemaz I don't think you have that much leaked movies from festivals.
What are you after ? I can check if it's there.

@guset does it have banned movies? Check "Kabir Azabi (2018)", this is a Turkish movie that is banned around the world including Turkey itself.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, kardashian09 said:

@deepdigger Three O Clock High 1987

Dragon Inn 1967

Looking for Langston 1985

Softness of bodies 2018

All but Softness of Bodies (2018) are, for example, in Cinematik. But Softness of Bodies I found it publicly, I don't think it's difficult to locate.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, kardashian09 said:

@deepdigger Three O Clock High 1987

Dragon Inn 1967

Looking for Langston 1985

Softness of bodies 2018

Dragon Inn is not that obscure, you even find it on IPT, but that is mainly cinemageddon territory, kungfu and other b movies

The other three are on karagarga, those are the kind of movies you will definitely find there

• Like 1
On 3/31/2021 at 9:12 PM, TUF said:

@guset does it have banned movies? Check "Kabir Azabi (2018)", this is a Turkish movie that is banned around the world including Turkey itself.

It's not there

• Like 1

@kardashian09 Hi, Kardashian09.

I agree with JordanR and deepdigger. However, KaraGarga invites are c.350 u$d or more...

I'm in KaraGarga and never had an invite granted!. I'm in CinemaZ too, it has lots of rare European & Film Festivals content and is free, check opentrackers.com to get an invite but be warned...to gather Ratio is taxing. Try to get in Cinemageddon and Cinematik as well.

Dragon Inn and Softness of Bodies are not that obscure or untraceable and Phil Joanou's Three O'Clock High is available elsewhere.

Looking for Langston is on KaraGarga and definitely the most untraceable of the four.

• Like 1

@kardashian09 Hi, Kardashian09.

I agree with JordanR and deepdigger. However, KaraGarga invites are c.350 u$d or more...

I'm in KaraGarga and never had an invite granted!. I'm in CinemaZ too, it has lots of rare European & Film Festivals content and is free, check opentrackers.com to get an invite but be warned...to gather Ratio is taxing. Try to get in Cinemageddon and Cinematik as well.

Dragon Inn and Softness of Bodies are not that obscure or untraceable and Phil Joanou's Three O'Clock High is available elsewhere.

Looking for Langston is on KaraGarga and definitely the most untraceable of the four.

• Thanks 1
On 3/31/2021 at 3:06 PM, kardashian09 said:

I wanna join in any trackers with rare content and non-mainstream movies ( like films from film festivals )

I have https://www.cinematik.net/

• Thanks 1

Trackers with the most  obscure content are retroflix,secret cinema,cinemageddon,cinematik.karagarga,ptp

you can go for cinemaz as of now coz it has some pretty good obscure movies too

• Like 1