Resolved REQUEST

Go to solution Solved by Achelous,

Question

LOOKING 4 MUSIC,UK GARAGE,GRIME.2 STEP DARKER,DUBSTEP,BASSLINE 4X4 DEEPROT. ANY ADVISE SUGGESTIONS? MUCH APPRECIATED.

4 answers to this question

• Legend VIP
  • Solution
Just now, joox said:

LOOKING 4 MUSIC,UK GARAGE,GRIME.2 STEP DARKER,DUBSTEP,BASSLINE 4X4 DEEPROT. ANY ADVISE SUGGESTIONS? MUCH APPRECIATED.

Have you checked any music trackers? There are many music trackers. Some are hard to join, some are easy to join, and some you can join via a simple IRC interview. Join some trackers, and you can get the content you like and more. If you don't know how to join any of those trackers, feel free to PM me or ask here. I have written about music trackers in another topic. Please check it out once.

You can also join trackers via members shop with Bonus Points. You can get BP by increasing activity in InviteHawk. Please note that the Orpheus tracker (and a couple of other music trackers) is available in Members Shop the last time I checked. It's a good tracker for music, and also, don't forget to check out RuTracker. It's a public tracker, but some hard to get music content is available in RuTracker.

Hopefully, someone here will help you find the music you are looking for.

Good luck 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Root Admin

Moved to the right section.

Go to members shop and buy an invite with bonus points  some good music trackers are available there

• Like 1