Error trying to signup with Appzuniverse

Question

HI,

Today, the 1st of the month, it should be possible to signup with appzuniverse.  Signup link

But when I try to signup I get an error saying I use the wrong confirmation code. There isn't a confirmation code so I don't know why this problem occurs. Also enabled cookies, like they ask you, but didn't helped either.

Does someone know what the problem is? Or are more people experience problems with this tracker?

Hope you can help.

7 answers to this question

• Root Admin

Moved to the right section.

• Like 1
  • Legend VIP
5 hours ago, seanvandamme said:

HI,

Today, the 1st of the month, it should be possible to signup with appzuniverse.  Signup link

But when I try to signup I get an error saying I use the wrong confirmation code. There isn't a confirmation code so I don't know why this problem occurs. Also enabled cookies, like they ask you, but didn't helped either.

Does someone know what the problem is? Or are more people experience problems with this tracker?

Hope you can help.

It's the same error I have faced two years back while trying to Signup for Appzuniverse. There is something wrong with the website. It's not you.

Not sure if everyone is facing the same issue or if it has to do something to do with the location. That said, Leave the Open Signup and get the Appzuniverse Invite from the Members Shop. It costs very little, and that is the only way it will work.

• Like 1

I do have the same problem.

And audionoise ain't also open

Site doesn't even open for me. Maybe they called it quits.You're not missing much, you could find more apps on a general tracker that on appzuniverse.

site seems dead from years, i tried many times from last year, but same error and i created many times support ticket, but staff also gone forever,

i have heard this is bad tracker for appz, even public trackers like piratesbay and some forums are better, you need to search in google.