Good Torrent Sites ?

Question

hello i am new to private trackers can anyone tell me some good torrent trackers and also how to get invite or join them

6 answers to this question

• Legend VIP
(edited)
11 minutes ago, bruceleelegend said:

hello i am new to private trackers can anyone tell me some good torrent trackers and also how to get invite or join them

Start with general trackers/beginner trackers. You can either get them from Member Shop or the Requests/Giveaways section in InviteHawk. Then join other trackers depending on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a music tracker, Orpheus is a good mid-level tracker. Please note that you can join whatever trackers you like via Members Shop. All you need is Bonus points which you can get easily by increasing activity in InviteHawk.

You may need to take a seedbox for some trackers because in the world of seedboxes, getting Ratio is not easy from the Home connection. And remember to download Freeleech Torrents first.

That said, Beginner trackers are IPTorrents (for Entertainment/TV Content) and Bitsypder (E-Learning/IT Content). Join them first.

Please read the FAQ & Guidelines here and here.

Good luck. Feel free to PM me or ask here if you have any other queries 🙂 

Edited by Achelous
  • Like 2

Start With General Tracker Like IPT and Torrentleech redeem them from members shop with bonus points if you have any questions feel free to PM

5 hours ago, bruceleelegend said:

It is good to start IP Torrent and Torrent Leach and Torrent D and HD Torrent