Resolved Art movie/documentary trackers

Go to solution Solved by Achelous,

Question

Hi all,

I am currently looking for some movies that I couldn't find on the public trackers  (or no seeders/leechers available) : Blurred lines, inside the art world; national gallery 2014; peggy guggenheim and others.

I researched and Karagarga or SecretCinema were the top suggestions but don't know anybody who has access there.

Can somebody help with an invitation or point me to a similar open tracker?

Many thanks!

7 answers to this question

• Legend VIP
  • Solution
(edited)

2 minutes ago, phcp1345 said:

Thanks but I just checked and IPtorrents is invite only.

Peggy guggenheim and others : I can't seem to find the IMDB Link for it. Can you provide me with some reference/link so it will be easy to search? Please note that if you are looking for Peggy Guggenheim Art Addict (2015), it's available on several trackers. 

Regarding Invitations, You can claim IPTorrents from the Members Shop for 1500 Bonus Points or try getting it from the requests/giveaways sections. Not a big deal. Joining IPTorrents is easy. Joining Karagarga is hard, and you won't get a free Invite anywhere. Coming to Secret Cinema, as far as I know, the Invite system has been disabled recently (except for Staff and Legend Class). Invites are only available for those two classes and in other Official Invite forums.

Feel free to PM me or ask here if you have any other queries.

Kind regards,

Edited by Achelous
  • Legend VIP
1 minute ago, phcp1345 said:

Hi all,

I am currently looking for some movies that I couldn't find on the public trackers  (or no seeders/leechers available) : Blurred lines, inside the art world; national gallery 2014; peggy guggenheim and others.

I researched and Karagarga or SecretCinema were the top suggestions but don't know anybody who has access there.

Many thanks!

I can confirm that Blurred Lines: Inside The Art World  National Gallery are available in IPTorrents with Seeds. You don't need top-level trackers for these two. Let me check for the third one you mentioned and get back to you 🙂 

• Like 1

Thanks but I just checked and IPtorrents is invite only.

Ok, thank you very much!

2 hours ago, phcp1345 said:

Hi all,

Many thanks!

Hello, I have account https://www.cinematik.net/