So i need e-learning trackers invites plz

Edited by Free
  • Like 1

8 answers to this question

• Legend VIP
1 minute ago, Free said:

I am looking for catia/ansys courses

So i need e-learning trackers invites 

The best E-Learning trackers for courses are Bitspyder, LearnFlakes & TheGeeks. If you are also looking for E-Books, MyAnonamouse & Bibliotik are good.

I can search those courses for you sometime when I am free. PM me if required.

Note that Bitspyder & MyAnonamouse are easy to join. MyAnonamouse, you can join via a simple IRC Interview. Bitspyder you can join either via Members Shop or Giveaways/Requests sections in InviteHawk. For other tracker Invites, check out Members shop and try your luck in Giveaways & Requests Sections.

Please note that this is not the right place to ask for Invites. Try requesting in Requests Section or apply for Giveaways or Increase your activity in Members Shop and get more Bonus points which you can use in Members Shop.

I hope I am clear 🙂 

• Like 2

@Nergal

I have bitsypider and i did not find the courses i need

Do you have thegeeks/elbitz

• Legend VIP

Elbitz is a good alternative. I found it a good source for some courses. I didn't mention it because Invites are disabled in Elbitz, and you can only get accounts.

TheGeeks > You can join yourself via IRC/Application (the last time I've checked, they are still taking users in after checking other trackers proofs, check once) if you have adequate proofs of other trackers. 

• Like 1

One of the Best e-learning trackers IS TheGeeks ..But you should keep one thing in mind about this ,that if you have Shared Ip,you will be ban instanly...and this rule is for all theie sister sites also..you need Real ip to get in there