Hi guys

I new to private torrent trackers, and I have problem maintaining my ratio since 

The internet speed is bad where I live,

So is there any way to maintain my a good ratio?

Thanks♥️

Avoid unnecessary posts such as 'Thank you', 'Welcome', etc. Such posts will be deleted and user will be warned if it happens again. If caught spamming, the following actions are applicable -

• First time - Warning
  • Second time - 5000 Points will be deducted
  • Third time - Ban for 7 days
  • Fourth time - Permanent Ban

If the post helped you, reward the user by reacting to the post like this -

download.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• How to replace a Bad System File with a Good File using Windows 10 Installation Media

At times a particular system file may get corrupted and result in an unstable system and sometimes a BSOD. Things can get worse, and the only option you may feel is reinstalling the OS. However, it is possible to restore corrupted files using the Windows 10 Installation media. It is important that you know the exact path of the system file before we go ahead. If you do not know it, searching for it using Bing or Google might be a good idea. Prepare your Windows 10 Installation Media by

in .::IH::. Torrent Guides and Tutorials

• How To Deal With Blue Screen Errors & Maintain Your PC’s Health

If you have been using a Windows computer for years, then you must have encountered Blue Screen errors more than once in your life. It seems quite irritating especially when you are in the middle of some important work.   Have not encountered these errors till now and don’t want to be in this kind of distress again, then the best possible solution is to use preventive measures to maintain your PC and avoid unexpected errors like Blue Screen.  PC maintenance is certainly a cumbersome ta

• Weezer Rip Through Lovestruck Rocker ‘All the Good Ones’ on ‘Fallon’

Weezer performed their new song, “All the Good Ones,” on The Tonight Show Monday, May 10th. The track, which appears on the rock outfit’s latest album, Van Weezer, boasts stomping drums and crunching power chords, while guitarist Brian Bell gets to throw in some dazzling hair metal-style guitar tricks as well. Rivers Cuomo, meanwhile, sings about being gobsmacked by a new crush, belting, “She plays for all the marbles/Her Nietzsche books are conversation starters/And damn, I think I loved h

in Feel the Music

• How to improve your torrent tracker ratio

Couple days ago i asked this question  About how maintain a good ratio  And i found my answer on this website https://seedboxgui.de/guides/improve-torrent-tracker-ratio/ The answer 👇 Having a good ratio gives benefits like enhanced download speed, good reputation among peers and gives you more chance of invites.   Yet most of us tend to be not satisfied and frustrated with a low ratio.   Thus in this article, we’ll neither be going to hack nor cheat a

• MTV: Good News Everyone!

We've had many ups and many downs but we're back to bring you the juicy news. OVH has taken a long while to deliver, but finally we have our development servers back online. This means we have completed quite a bit of progress on our upload page. To start we will have multiple roll-outs in the coming days for our internals and staff only. Once we work out the kinks and ensure the uploads are functioning as expected, the page will be released to all users. Prepare to release your uploads in a few

in Trackers News

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.