Gal Gadot Reunites With Wonder Woman Producers For Meet Me In Another Life Movie

Gal Gadot is reuniting with the Wonder Woman producers on a new sci-fi film called Meet Me in Another Life. The Wonder Woman star secured the rights to Catriona Silvey's anticipated debut novel of the same name, which was published only yesterday by HarperCollins.

Deadline confirmed the news, revealing that Gadot will star in and produce the film adaptation under her and husband Jaron Varsano’s production label, Pilot Wave. Gadot and Varsano will produce the project alongside Atlas Entertainment, which worked on both Wonder Woman films. Meet Me in Another Life centers on Thora and Santi, a man and a woman who start out as strangers, but soon realize they're kindred spirits. Despite a tragic accident cutting their story short, the pair are destined to meet again in another life. And that they do.

RELATED: Zack Snyder's Justice League Changes How You'll Watch Wonder Woman 1984

Throughout their various reincarnations, Thora and Santi cross paths "as a teacher and prodigy student; a caretaker and dying patient; a cynic and a believer," among other things. Eventually the magnetic duo realize they must uncover the meaning behind their mysterious attachment before they reach their final lifetime.

Promising to bend genres and thrill audiences, Meet Me in Another Life will provide an intriguing vehicle for Gadot. It's clear the story is close to her heart since it's among the first wave of films under her Pilot Wave company. It's exciting to see the onscreen superhero take the reins of her creative destiny. Fans can also look forward to Gadot working both in front of and behind the camera on projects like: Paramount's dramatization of Cleopatra, espionage film Heart of Stone for Netflix, and Warner Bros.' My Dearest Fidel. Clearly, the ultimate superpower is multitasking.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Topics

• Snake Eyes Featurette Reveals Behind-The-Scenes Look At G.I. Joe Movie

Hot off the release of a new trailer, Snake Eyes: G.I. Joe Origins has released a new featurette taking fans behind the scenes. The film stars Henry Golding as the fan-favorite character Snake Eyes in a feature-length origin story that is set to reboot the G.I. Joe film franchise. At one point set to come out in October 2o21, Paramount bumped up the release date of the film to July 23, 2021. Now with only two months until Snake Eyes opens in theaters, the studio has started to ramp up the m

in Movies & TV Shows

• New In The Heights Clip Showcases Movie Musical's Impressive Cast

A new clip from In the Heights highlights the movie's impressive cast. The upcoming film comes from director Jon M. Chu and is based on the musical of the same name by Quiara Alegría Hudes and Lin-Manuel Miranda. Set in New York City's Washington Heights, it follows bodega owner Usnavi de la Vega (Anthony Ramos) as he dreams for a better life. The original musical, which made its Broadway debut in 2008, won multiple Tonys and other prestigious awards. Many are eager to see how the beloved produc

in Movies & TV Shows

• Cinderella 2021 Movie Image Reveals First Look At Billy Porter As The Fairy Godmother

A first look at Billy Porter as the Fairy Godmother from the upcoming Cinderella movie has just been revealed. Cinderella will be an Amazon Prime Original from writer-director, Kay Cannon, who wants to modernize the classic tale. The film will be a jukebox musical, using pop songs to fill out its soundtrack. Singer Camila Cabello will play the titular role with Nicholas Galitzine playing Prince Robert. Pose's Billy Porter will star as the iconic Fairy Godmother. Porter intends to reinvent t

in Movies & TV Shows

• Mary Elizabeth Winstead Is An Assassin In Kate Movie First Look Images

Mary Elizabeth Winstead is an assassin in Kate movie first look images. Winstead portrayed the crossbow-wielding killer Huntress in Birds of Prey, and must’ve really enjoyed the experience of taking lives on screen, because she’s next set to star as an assassin Netflix’s Kate. But Kate is not in fact just a run of the mill assassin movie. The twist this time is that Winstead’s titular Kate learns while on a job in Tokyo that she has been injected with poison, giving her just 24 hours to liv

in Movies & TV Shows

• How To Move Installed Programs To Another Drive In Windows 10

To run a program, software or application on Windows 10, you need to install it first. The installation of a program is generally done in the root folder, which contains the operating system, and it is the drive C for most of us. But what if your C drive starts to fill up with all the programs and games you keep on installing? There is nothing you can or should delete from drive C as it contains all Windows operating system files or the program files and deleting any wrong folder would cause you

in .::IH::. Torrent Guides and Tutorials

• Who Viewed the Topic

2 members have viewed this topic:
√ó
√ó

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.