Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

J.Stash

Why do you need multiple trackers?

Why do you need multiple trackers?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Why do you need multiple trackers?

• Backup (in case my preferred torrent goes down)
    • Prestige (I like have many trackers)
    • Content (I can't find the stuff I want on one tracker)
    • Financial (I sell trackers)
    • Don't Know
    • Other

40 posts in this topic

For me I wrote backup, but I would love a decent tracker that specified in ebooks, do they exist? For TV, I just want tvtorrents back.

For me I wrote backup, but I would love a decent tracker that specified in ebooks, do they exist?

books-Heaven is a Private Torrent Tracker for EBOOKS / AUDIOBOOKS

RainbowNation Sharing (RNS) is a Private Torrent Tracker for EBOOKS / GENERAL

Ebooks-Shares is a Private Torrent Tracker for EBOOKS / AUDIOBOOKS

P2PElite is a Private Torrent Tracker for EBOOKS / AUDIOBOOKS

Content....one for older TV packs...one for new series....one for apps....one for learning material..one for xxx...one for HD movies...one for older movies...one for PDA :D

because the different category and releases some times u should check more than one place to get what you looking for :)  

because tracker have its own speciality and category, so if i want file which have different categories, i need to go to another tracker

Content first, But I guess backup too, never know when one is going down

Content and speed. Private trackers are fast for both old and new contents but they require seeding.

my only reason is content especially for movies. for other genres I don't need multiple trackers.

I`m not into the movie/tv series type

Basically like all of us actually, just want to save a buck or too

and I want it fast and free, if I may :D