Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Sign in to follow this  
J.Stash

Intel or AMD

73 posts in this topic

Guest groundrush

Have always had Intel in my machines, I looked at AMD some years ago when building a gamer PC but they just didn't grab me.

INTEL!!

My 5years old Intel Core2 Duo e6850 is best!

Runs with terrible noise and im waiting day by day when it starts so smoke :D

Guest madchen69

i have an intel i7 and it's the best for me :)

Guest Richie

Intel Imo will always be best

Guest nszaby87

INTEL

Guest piedone

Intel

i like amd if it wasnt for amd imagine the price tag on a intel cpu.if it wasnt for amd we woudent have hit the 1gb clock when we did or have 64 bit cpu's or multi core cpu's so amd prity much paved the way to mdern day cpu's intel maybe faster but i think thats down to the virtual cores in the intel chips

Intel most obviously. Currect AMD architecure is simply terrible. Power/Performance ratio is off the charts while also Intel i5 2500k overclocked to a safe 4.3Ghz clock will outperform any available AMD proccessor.

Intel of Course I have tried two AMDs in my life and both ended in disaster SO NO MORE lol

I am using INTEL. I never faced any problem till date.

As evident from the current market scenario most people including me prefer Intel as the predominant and best processor :D

I always had Intel and i think its really powerfull. On the other hand AMD is much cheaper.

You just have to check the stock prices of both to see which company can invest the most in quality hardware. I would go for Intel unless AMD comes with a drastic innovative change. Which I don't really see coming since ASML is at the forefront of innovations in both their fields.

Mainly for the price I'd say Intel. Being able to run VM's nearly natively really adds value.