News Ticker
  • TheVault Account available for sale! Message Ethan!
  • 100 New VIP Giveaway's! Donate to become a VIP today!
  • HDBits | Cinemageddon | Redacted | CHDBits | PassThePopcorn Invites Available! Message Ethan!
  • 2019 Review Competition - 1 Year Seedboxes

Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We are the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and you can also Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • Grab your free Invite to IPTorrents or BitSpyder once you register. Earn points by being active and claim free invites from the Members Shop!
  • Become a VIP today and get free invites to the most exclusive trackers! We have more than 100 Open Giveaways for VIP Members
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Sign in to follow this  
Guest munirsophia

Amazing list of movies to watch this week!

Guest munirsophia
Guest 452

Quite the list. Better make sure you've got lots of popcorn... ;)

Guest ib2000

I think I haven't seen so many movies in one week even when I was working in a cinema house

Well some of those movies are great (like Django Unchained).
But the first one you mentioned, Movie 43, is what I heard to be one of the worse movies ever. Some of my friends that don't have high-standards for movies said that it is the worse movie they have ever seen. The plot however does sound interesting, so the only reason I would ever bother to watch it is just to see how bad can it possibly be...

But then there are a million better movies that I can watch instead.

Snowpiercer was the movie of 2013 in my opinion. Must-watch. I'm sure it's easy to find it somewhere. Extremely underrated.