Welcome to InviteHawk - Your Open Source for Sharing Torrent Invites -

• We're one of the best invite forum on the internet! Here you will find free invites, free seedboxes, free bonuses, and even you can Buy/Sell your torrent invites or accounts
  • InviteHawk gives you the opportunity to get into the best private trackers out there either by buying your way in or just grab free invites given by our members
  • InviteHawk gives you a platform to earn money by selling the extra invites and accounts you have of torrent sites
  • Get the best deals and discounts for various torrent sites only on InviteHawk
  • Never miss a chance to signup on a tracker with open registrations. InviteHawk sends you regular updates about sites with open signups. Just subscribe to our Open Signup Section
  • Get to know everything about a tracker with all the updated information by checking out the tracker reviews

DMlogo.pngrevtt2.pngtorrentleech.pngscenexpress2.pngscene_access.pngtti.pngttixs5.pngwafflesfm.pngwhatcd.pngmusic_vids.pngftn.pnghdbits.png

Sign in to follow this  
cryterion

HDWing invite

16 posts in this topic

Nice GA,m8...I'd like to apply for the HDW invite. I am a PU+ on several trackers with great ratio,and I have a seedbox. Ratio & seedbox proofs are ready,as soon as you ask for it.

Cheers! :)

Nice Giveaway.

i apply for hdwing.

thanks

Very nice awesome giveaway !!!

I apply for Hdwing for awesome collection of contents & very rare useful tracker

Thanks & Rep Added

Very great GA!!

I apply for HDWing, one of the best chinese HD tracker!!

THANKS!!!!

thnks nice ga bro plus reps done bro...

if u need rartio proof pm me thnks a lot....

great GA friend

applying

active here and had my own giveaways

got a seedbox and a good rep

willing to provide proofs

great day all!

I apply fast seedbox, really want an account there no resale

Thanx and rep added, i love this tracker, it's one of the most wanted tracker no doubt. Anyway i new user, i dont know i have a chance but i have 100 m/s net , and 3T Hdd ready for big movie. Anytime proof 4 ratio on important trackers for Hd Wing + speedtest.

Very nice GA i apply for HDWing rep+thanks added for personal use only if you like ask for proof,thanx

I apply for this great tracker

many thanks for your good offer